• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I just got a 360 last night. What fun! Im not 100% online yet seeing as how I have to move the cable modem until I can get a router set-up. I added my info into the list above.

Yeah, I know that RTS games are best on PC's, but I'm looking forward to not having to overhaul my whole computer to just play the game. Plus Ive been a C&C fan from the very beginning.

Ya, i've also been a C&C fan since the beginning. My favorite games of the series would have to be the Red Alert games. I might rent it and give it a try when it comes out.

Yeah, I know that RTS games are best on PC's, but I'm looking forward to not having to overhaul my whole computer to just play the game. Plus Ive been a C&C fan from the very beginning.

Actaully from what I've heard the system requirements aren't that high.

Right. The sys requirements I guess aren't that much higher than Generals. But I can't say for sure. I'll probably end up getting this on PC.

I cannot stand the 360, or the xbox all together for that matter, however, C&C3 is going to rock out loud!!! I have the demo, and it is so awesome!!!

Using current offline gamertag before signup.

I found this after I had to create a new user profile to log into xbox live. My first offline gamertag was DAD and I couldn't use it online (not available) so i created a new one and lost all my achievements and gamerscore. So I just started over. I found the below post so don't make my mistake and loose your gamerscore.

When upgrading to Xbox Live Silver or Xbox Live Gold DO NOT MAKE A NEW PROFILE. Select your current profile and use the UPGRADE option to UPGRADE that profile to Xbox Live Silver or Gold.

Savegames are embedded in user profiles, they are locked down to offline profiles as much as they are to Xbox Live Gold Profiles. If you create a new profile when signing up for Xbox Live Silver or Gold, you will not be able to access your save games through your new profile EVER.

It's also recommended that if you want to change your GamerTag change it in your profile before performing the upgrade, once you've signed up for Xbox Live it's a 800MS point charge (~$10 us) to change your GamerTag.

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=479391

Last edited:
Tiger '07

Four words: BEST. GOLF. GAME. EVER.

Basically, everything i've always wanted in a golf game. The character creation tool is incredible (I was able to create a character that looked just like me, down to the mole above my left eye), even at the second highest difficulty level I can't shoot in the 50's every round, and at Tour difficulty breaking par is an extreme challenge.

I rented it for a week; it's going to be my next purchase. Now, if EA could just figure out how to make great mainstream sports games (NBA Live, Madden, NHL) instead of just great boxing and golf sims.

[QUOTE='[toj.cc]Basically, everything i've always wanted in a golf game.[/QUOTE]

What do I want in a golf game?

Hum...

Well, I'd want to be the Master Chief. And then instead of a typical human crowd, I'd want some grunts and jackels, maybe an elite or hunter thrown in here or there. But that might be boring. So we'll have all the Covenant start attacking me. My 9-iron will turn into a battle rifle, and my golf balls into 'nades. Then I'll start killing off all the bad guys while trying to get a hole-in-one. But a hole-in-one is too easy for an awesome hero like MC, so instead we'll save mankind.

*Sigh* ... yeah... that'd be the perfect golf game.

hey hey, dude.

i have 360, but its broken too, so i'm waiting for them to fix/give some other one.

but good thing i have xbox.

gamertag: supmyman7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back