Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, alrighty then.

I thought I had to get a memory card to transfer all the data. Whew.

BestBuy, here I come!! (Eventually)

Crackdown

I got Crackdown yesterday and have been playing it a fair amount. I have to say I'm a little bit, "eh." I thought it was going to be a lot more fun, but it feels a little repetitive. What do you guys think?

I really like it. I've played the GTA series and always found after about 2 hours of playing i was bored. But with Crackdown the character progression almost makes it fun to complete the objectives. Considering you can only level off of gang members.

I really enjoy it. I believe i will pick up and play it whenever i'm bored.

It is free-Roam. In fact every area is open to you as soon as you turn the game on. Also, it is Online. Me and Dan12R played online together for a good 4-5 hours on Saturday (Yesterday).

Very nice. I'm gonna check it out once my Xbox 360 is fixed.

What kind of stuff can you do?
Can you drive cars and whatever GTA does?

You can do just about anything. You can steal cars. You can pick them up and throw them (If your strength skill is leveled up.) All kinds of stuff.

You can drive the wrong way on the express way in the agency supercar going 200 miles an hour and ramp oncoming traffic off of you. It's crazy because they GO FLYING!

Your most anticipated games?

Well as the title says.

Mine for this coming year would have to be this.

1. Halo3
2. Forza 2
3. G.R.A.W. 2

I'm going on a cruise!

I would just like to notify the chapter, that i will be gone from march 2 - 13. I will be attented a cruise to Mexico. =D I'm excited.

Has anyone else been on a Mexican cruise? If so, what should i expect?

Just called GameCrazy.

I asked if they had any Xbox 360's in stock, and he (I won't divulge his name) said they had new systems. He asked if this was Tom, and thought I had already been taken care of. o_O

It turns out they got a used system in recently, and then it was sold while he wasn't working. When he got back and noticed it was sold, he asked if I was taken care of, and the other two guys working there said that I was. Double o_O

So, he said that he would call me personally the next time he has a system in his hands, and that he would also call district and find out if any other stores have used 360's to send my way.

One thing I also asked him about was if I could just get a new Xbox 360 instead of another used one, and he said that, at this point, I couldn't without putting in the difference ($40).

So, it looks like I'll be without a functioning Xbox 360 for at least a few more days. =(

I believe I'd take the 40 dollar offer. Something must be wrong with all those xbox's being bad. Maybe the rebuilder doesn't know what he's doing. I'd opt for a new one. IMO , 1 yr. warranty from M$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back