• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe I'd take the 40 dollar offer. Something must be wrong with all those xbox's being bad. Maybe the rebuilder doesn't know what he's doing. I'd opt for a new one. IMO , 1 yr. warranty from M$
I am tempted to go for the $40 new system, but I was given a guarantee that it would work without any issues. However, you're right -- I've given them three tries, and they haven't held up their end of the bargain.

It's actually not my own store's fault, as each store gets their systems from Corporate, who tests, cleans etc. before they get shipped to each store.

But I'll give 'em one more try. If the next system they give me is a dud, I'll just buy a new one. And I'll get my extra year warranty from GameCrazy.

Halo 3
Fable 2

Actually, I am not going to let myself buy any games other than those 2. Maybe Halo Wars if it magically appears on shelves sometime soon.

Yeah. It is quite entertaining. With GTA it seemed all people did was see how long they could go until enough police was sent after them to take them out. With Crackdown, I'm always wondering things like "How can I climb to the top of that building?" or "Where can I find more orbs?" Even after completing the storyline, I still have plenty I can do.

Hey everyone. I'm new here looking for some Friends

hey all,
I Just got my 360 about a week ago and am looking for some friends to fill up my list. I typed in "christian xbox 360" and found you all. i'm so excieted to find a group of other Christians to have a good time with. I was actually looking through xbox.com and saw "inkelis" post looking for that same...so thanks inkelis.

So far all i have is GOW & Lord of the rings battle for middleearth, but am looking to pick up few new titles in a few weeks or so. Live is a horrible place to play multiplayer unless you have a few friends to play with. There is alot of garbage going through it.

So far Inkelis is on my friends list, but would also like to add more. & possible set-up sometimes to play a few rounds.

i'm usually available nights & weekends, but that also varies sometimes. I'm not looking for a clan or anything time-consuming, just enough friends so when i log-on to live I can have a friend or two to join with.

Thanks all for reading my post, hope to see yeah all around.
P.S. anyone feel free to send me a FR, I'll accept it.

Gamertag: xx Mr K xx

Welcome! Glad you could join us.

Unfortunately, my Xbox 360 is out of commission right now, so it may be a little while before we get any organized matches going, but feel free to play with others in the mean-time!

Welcome!

I hope you enjoy your stay! I'll be out of town for the next week and a half (Going on the cruise!). But when i get back, i'll play some gears with you. :)

Thank God for paychecks was able to pick up crackdown today will be playing most of the weekend if anyone is interested

Sweet!

Thanks for the reply's I Added you to my FR StormShadow. & Inkelis your there too. I sent a FR to you also Cold Steel.

When SirThom you get your 360 back (did u get the Red lights)? Maybe we could host a foursome & Have a game or 2 , or 20...

I'm looking forward to playing with you all. :)

I saw there are indeed only a few members in the xbox forum here. Has it just started, or been inactive? I'm totally game & will be here to help this forum grow. I think having other Christian Gamers to play with would be an awsome experiance.

I see there are alot of members for other game like WoW & such...PC games. But not so many for the 360.

With me my playing time is extremely limited and with crazy hours to play. Whenever you all decide on a game time. I'll try to jump in. I love my xbox 360 and PGR3 also Burnout Revenge (sweet game). I lose a lot but I sure do have Fun. :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back