Application and Introduction

Hey everyone! My name is Joshua Dam. I'm 20, attending Harding University with a marketing degree and will be a junior this next semester. I have one trooper toon and just transferred him over to the Begeren server! Looking forward to getting into the game with a guild! Been playing since beta but never got into a guild. I've played LOTRO for 6+ years and am involved in my kinship on that game and have missed having that in SWTOR. I like to jump in and get involved, so if there are any opportunities please let me know!

I'm Dan. Just started after a guy from my church talked me into it. Doing the whole free to play deal. I figure if I get to a point where I can't really go any further and I'm still enjoying it, I'll move up. My name in game is DeltaRoth. Still trying to figure out the minor details of it all. I'm on The Shadowland server.

You can do a lot without spending real money, especially if you save your credits and watch/get lucky on the auction house for the account upgrades that show up there. Assuming you like the game, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend making any given one-time purchase to move up to preferred status (I think I spent $5 or $10 to get the account-wide unlock for my last crafting slot). More character slots. Second crafting slot. Raised credit cap. Other stuff that's probably more important but my memory isn't bring to mind shortly after waking up. Preferred status is a definite step up from totally free status, and easily recommended since it's a permanent status upgrade. :D

Whatever you decide to do, I hope you enjoy the game! It's pretty good, and it does a great job at capturing the Star Wars feel.

Hi Dan! We don't have a presence on Shadowland but if you wish to join us on Bergeren Colony we'd be happy to have you join us. Either way feel free to ask questions and we will help as much as we can.

Enjoy the game, Dan! If you decide you like it and think it's worth transferring to Begeren Colony, we'd love to have you. Transfers cost 1800 Cartel Coins. Like Kendrik says, spending $5 in the store will get you preferred status.

With Preferred, you get:

• Sprint at level 1 (vs level 15)
  • Two Crew Skills (vs 1)
  • Medium priority status in Logon Queue (vs none, but not a big deal)
  • Access to Bank
  • Credit cap at 350K (vs 200K)
  • Full General Chat functions and /who list is unlocked (vs restricted tells and General Chat use only on Origin Worlds)
  • Access to sending/receiving in-game mail with one attachment (vs only being able to receive mail)
  • Can do secure trading with other players at level 10 and up (vs no secure trading)
  • 5 items on GTN/Broker (vs 2)
  • Respecialization costs are lower
  • Six character slots (vs 2)
http://www.swtor.com/free/features

A lot of the above items are purchasable via the CC market and on the GTN. Some players will purchase the unlocks then resell them on the GTN to make some in-game money.

Given that I can have two characters going, I've set one up on Begeren. Building up a Jedi Consular right now. Debating which route to go with it. Thinking of going with a healer. Given that I'll probably use this character primarily for this group, what do we think is needed most?

Character name: DeltaRoth

Hey, I hope this is the right place. My name is Kevin and I just joined the ToJ and this is my first post. I've enjoyed playing the game and was looking for a guild to play with. I came across your guild and was excited to see it was a Christian guild. I have a bunch of toons on other servers, but I don't mind starting over on this one. I just started 2 toons on it, a Consular and a Trooper. Please shoot me an invite when you have a chance. Thanks!

Consular - Welling
Trooper - Kelak

Hi Milestoneiv, welcome to the guild! Don't forget you can transfer characters from other servers for the cheep cheep price of 1800 cartel coins! ;)

Seriously tho, Aleron or I will shoot you an invite next time we see you.

/We also have an IMP guild if you're interested.

Hey all. My name is Mitch. I have one toon on Begeren Colony, a Sentinel named Adonijah. Look forward to joining the guild on BC. I have several toons on Ebon Hawk if anyone plays on that server.

Hi Mitch! One of our members, RhemaTom, has some toons on Ebon Hawk. What times are you usually on? I try to get on each evening about 7pm my time (mountain). We'll keep an eye out for you and get you invited!

Hi Aleron. I'm usually on around 6PM Central Time during the week and if I'm home on the weekends, I'm on at all hours. My Ebon Hawk toons are: Reps - Adonijah, Kheelan, Gabrjel, Kard'is, Le'aan, Daitenshi; Imps - Critus, Xorres, Orthanan, Crazix. All are 55. My Begeren Colony toons are Adonijah, a Sentinel and a trooper I just started today named Dathyn.

Hey guys, thanks for the welcome. I've been away for a weeks on vacation and such, but am back now. I noticed Alerron sent me an in game email and I appreciate that. I've also start an Imperial toon as well and would be appreciative of an invite on that one as well when someone gets a chance. The toon's name is Kelyk. Thanks!

Hey folks,

Just got back into SWTOR. Liking some of the changes. I rolled up a toon on Bergeron Colony. Is that where the guild is based, right?

I joined up with ToJ via GW2, so I was wondering if I might join you all there. IGN is still being worked out...got to get that character just right...
Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi Aleron. I'm usually on around 6PM Central Time during the week and if I'm home on the weekends, I'm on at all hours. My Ebon Hawk toons are: Reps - Adonijah, Kheelan, Gabrjel, Kard'is, Le'aan, Daitenshi; Imps - Critus, Xorres, Orthanan, Crazix. All are 55. My Begeren Colony toons are Adonijah, a Sentinel and a trooper I just started today named Dathyn.
Got |Mitch| invited to the guild the other day. Welcome! Hopefully the glitch with transfers will get sorted out soon.

Hey guys, thanks for the welcome. I've been away for a weeks on vacation and such, but am back now. I noticed Alerron sent me an in game email and I appreciate that. I've also start an Imperial toon as well and would be appreciative of an invite on that one as well when someone gets a chance. The toon's name is Kelyk. Thanks!
Welcome back! I wasn't able to get online last night and tonight I usually have church, so it'll be 8:30 my time (mountain) that I'd be able to get on at the earliest. I'll keep an eye out for your new toon too on the Imp side.

Hey folks,

Just got back into SWTOR. Liking some of the changes. I rolled up a toon on Bergeron Colony. Is that where the guild is based, right?

I joined up with ToJ via GW2, so I was wondering if I might join you all there. IGN is still being worked out...got to get that character just right...
Thanks!
Welcome, direpath! Yes, indeed, we are on Begeren Colony. Let us know your IGN and we'll get you in the guild!

Right on. I will hopefully settle on what I want to play. Definitely Scoundrel (stealth heals ftw!) but I'm stuck on race/gender atm. Of course I might just bring over my scoundrel from Harbinger...I have the CC for it.

Back