Application and Introduction

Would like to join guild

Hello, Well way back I use to play WoW on the Horde side with the guild Mustard Seed Conspiracy. I now play swtor and wanted to get back into a Christian guild so i check out several sites on the swtor forums and was thinking i wonder if ToJ has a guild and woot they do and so now i would love to join your guild. All the toons i made on the server the guild is on are all new level 1. Here is a list of toons
01) Main Toon Name: Xpictoc Counslar / Shadow dps
02) Alt Toon Name: Jaffa Jedi Knight / Guarding dps
03) Alt Toon Name: Wopr Trooper / Commando dps
04) Alt Toon Name: Jopr Counslar / Sage dps

Thanks

Hello, Well way back I use to play WoW on the Horde side with the guild Mustard Seed Conspiracy. I now play swtor and wanted to get back into a Christian guild so i check out several sites on the swtor forums and was thinking i wonder if ToJ has a guild and woot they do and so now i would love to join your guild. All the toons i made on the server the guild is on are all new level 1. Here is a list of toons
01) Main Toon Name: Xpictoc Counslar / Shadow dps
02) Alt Toon Name: Jaffa Jedi Knight / Guarding dps
03) Alt Toon Name: Wopr Trooper / Commando dps
04) Alt Toon Name: Jopr Counslar / Sage dps

Thanks
Hi Xpictoc! I logged off the game tonight before I saw your post. I'll be on tomorrow for sure. I'll probably be on my Aleron toon. Send me a whisper or mail or post here as to when you think you'll be on.

Awesome!!!

Hi Xpictoc! I logged off the game tonight before I saw your post. I'll be on tomorrow for sure. I'll probably be on my Aleron toon. Send me a whisper or mail or post here as to when you think you'll be on.

I'll be on with Jaffa today working on leveling him up. I'll be on around 2:00pm to 8:00pm or 9:00pm tonight. I'll do a search on your name and guild name to see if i can catch you. Thanks again!!

hello I am sure several others on here have played WoW myself included and I received an email that SWTOR was having a free weekend and so I downloaded the game and have been playing for several hours and then went and bought the game. I started out playing on Wall of light I think server and thought I would check out the ToJ site and see if there is a guild here and here you are. I created a character on your server named Ravenclaw and I look forward to meeting others in the guild. I did play the first Start Wares MMO game but it has been some time.

Welcome. We already got you invited to the guild and I look forward to seeing you more in game. We are pleased to welcome you to Called to the Light. :)

Name: Ken
Personal: Engaged
Home: Austin, TX

Primary Character: Malohaut - Jedi Knight - Going to be a tank class.

Name: Kevin
Personal: Used to be a WOW Paladin healer
Home: Phoenix, Az
Born: 10/14/67 Born Again: 5/15/95

27 Jedi Sage named Demetriusj

Hey guys! Welcome! I just logged off but I'm sure I'll be on tomorrow. I'll look for you both. You can also can also type "called" into the Who search window and it'll bring up the guild members. Feel free to contact a guild member to see if an officer is on.

I will look for both of you today as well. I will be on this afternoon.

I got Malohaut invited. I was whispering to Demetriusj, but either he was not answering. Might have been AFK. Anyway, will keep trying. :)

Hello. I just got SWTOR over the weekend and started it yesterday. Here is a little bit of info for you guys.
Name:Robert(Or any variation of it, but it is spelled Robby)
IGN: Isidar

I am also kind of playing Guild Wars, waiting for GW2, I play some games on the xbox too so if you are looking for another gamertag to add, hit me up and I will give you mine.

I grew up in the church, and have always considered myself as Christian. To explain that last statement a little more, Over the past few years, I have been able to come to understand Christianity more and more. While that happens, I realize that things in my life need to change. And while I have always lived in acceptance of Christ's forgiveness, I have come to Him often asking that He help me live more like Him. I could not tell you, however, at what age I accepted Him, because I do not remember to be honest.

Here's hoping for some buddies in SWTOR. God bless.

What is your character name? I will keep an eye out for you. Also, the first post in this thread contains the character names of our officers and you can also type "called" into the Who tab in game and it will generally bring up any players online in the guild.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see your game name. I did not catch the abbreviation at first (IGN). lol :)

Last edited:
I am not sure how to search for people, I pressed "O" and clicked on "WHO" and typed in a couple of those names, and nothing showed up. Also, how do I know if/when I have a guild invite?

If you typed in "Called" and nothing showed up, it could be that no one is on. I test it now and then and it always lists the folks that are on at the time. I should be on in a little while and will look for you.

Figure I should put my name in. Started a Republic toon. Seems like a lot of CfD people are going to other guilds, I'd prefer to stay in ToJ since I've been a member for 10+ yrs.

Toon Name: Vomo
RL Name: Nick

Hey all

I'm Twooey, I was a member of redeemed while still playing WoW. looking forward to joining up here.

Back