A new and improved the person below me part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
i broke the thread, i should fix it

The person below me knew what the Star Trek trailer was within 5s of it showing in the theatre.

false, i never saw it in the theatres, i actually havent been to the movies in almost 2 years :Z

the person below me posted on the first page of this fourm

True, I have to restart them when they reach 900 or it causes server issues.

The person below me knows who officially started this thread and will give them their props for stealing it from another site.

The person below me knew what the Star Trek trailer was within 5s of it showing in the theatre.

Whoa! No way! Where did you see this at; what movie were you watching? That's so crazy, I've been looking forward to the movie for a while.

No, I haven't been on the rollercoaster in Vegas.

The person below me missed the new year (they're still waiting for it, I guess)!

False.....and how could you not like the original "Trouble with Tribbles" episode...it was a classic.

The person below me had a stuffed tribble that would vibrate and make noise when you pet it like my sister did.

False. The Furby's never did anything to me to make me hate them.

The person below me like the borg.

Whoa! No way! Where did you see this at; what movie were you watching? That's so crazy, I've been looking forward to the movie for a while.

No, I haven't been on the rollercoaster in Vegas.

The person below me missed the new year (they're still waiting for it, I guess)!

We saw it @ Cloverfield.

http://www.bringbackkirk.com/

True.

The person below me wants a bionic limb!

false I am afraid it would some how create an intelligence of its own and kill me (maybe one too many terminator movies)

The person below me knows who Steve Austin is.

False I personaly don't know Steve Austin, but I have heard of Stone Cold Steve Austin that stared in the movie The Condemned in 2007 and The Longest Yard in 2005 and there was Col. Steve Austin played by Lee Majors

The person below me can't believe that WoW has hit 10 million subscribers
World of Warcraft Surpasses 10 Million Subscribers This found on GameSpy
It's official: World of Warcraft now has more then 10 million Subscribers. The news came as a surprise to me -- the Burning Crusade expansion came out early in 2007, so I wasn't expecting a huge holiday bump in the user base. However, sales continue to be strong: According to NPD, World of Warcraft and its various expansions and bundles hold three of the top 5 selling PC game slots last week. That's a powerful brand!

How long can this continue? If history is any indication, good massively multiplayer games don't just disappear off of the radar. World of Warcraft has the momentum to steam along for a decade or more. If Blizzard continues to invest in the property with smart expansions and possibly a graphics overhaul a couple years down the line, the product may not even hit its peak users for a few years. And even once the user base starts to taper off, ten million people don't unsubscribe overnight. Games like Ultima Online have shown us that a strong community will continue to support a game many, many years after it's no longer state-of-the-art. I predict -- barring something catastrophic, like being banned in China -- that World of Warcraft will still have a persistent user base well past 2018.

Maybe by then I'll hit the level cap.

I believe it hit 10,000,000 users. I just wish I had that kind of monthly income ($15/mo x 10,000,000 = $150,000,000/month)

The person below can't believe Livingbyfaith just posted!!!

False, I think it's closer to 8,821,291.

The person below me is not as nerdy as Nevi.

True. Way true. I'm geekier, but not nearly as nerdy. =)

The person below me has been in sales meetings for 3 days straight, even though they're not in sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back