A new and improved the person below me part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
False, I wander around Norrath and have mega-plans

The person below me continues to plays WoW cause he/she is peer-pressured to stay.

false I continue to play because of friends and it feels like a family and I still have fun playing the game(usually:p):)

The person below me doesnt play wow anymore

False, in fact I am almost to the realm of uber-nerd and have 2 70's.

The person below me has more then 4 characters over lvl 50

False, but I do have 2 over 50. Does that make me 50% less nerdish?

The person below me has eaten a Pop-Tart in the last month.

False, but we buy them every week...

The person below me knows the geographical whereabouts of one Tebran the pullmiester.

Tralse. That would depend on the acceptable granularity of the aforementioned knowledge.

The person below me is pursuing salubrious activities today.

False, for the most part. I did eat a salad at dinner time though, and my job today was physically demanding, so sort of true.

The person below me thinks that Anti-War protesters are engaging in a quixotic endeavor.

False, sometimes they are but sometimes they are just hanging to blow clouds and give the man the finger.... or so the kids today tell me.

The person below me is being held down by the man.

False, there is no "man" other than the collective of all our own sinful natures.

The person below me is a peacemaker.

False, I find peace to be a lost cause, and I believe that always peace all the time is against the Bible anyways... (Not going to elaborate, I do not have these conversations on the forums...)

The person below me hates politics...

True, it is the orginal sin. "Not my fault that woman you gave me made me do it" Vote for Adam '08.

The person below will name their favorite president from the 1800's.

False, not even if Abraham drove up in his Lincoln Continental and ordered me to.

Huh? Wait a sec...

*sigh* I guess that's true...

The person below me can't vote for the person they want to in the primaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back