A new and improved the person below me part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
....waits....*taps foot*....waits some more....

Ok, not sure how to answer the above...Sooooo moving on.

The person below me got a great Valentine's gift!!

True, I'll tell you what I got by telling you what I didn't get: I didn't get any commercialized Valentines day stuff!!!

The person below thinks Halmark has too much power in determining the direction of holidays.

true, all your holidays are belong to us.

the person below me is going somewhere this weekend.

True....crazy....and my husband already declined my invitation to come along for the ride....

The person below me built a snowman today!

goofy%208%20belt.gif

Yup Goofy!
The Person below me is raiding tonight.

False, and since nobody has responded to this in almost 24 hours, you may want to check on your dog!

The person below me is a little weirded-out that Brianna Denison's body was found less than a mile from their house. (What a sad story, my prayers are with her family and friends)

True dat, a Macbook Pro (currently booted into XP pro)
The person below me spent the entire day with his kids who exhausted him more then a day of work on an assembly line.

Tralse, for the most part, yes...however, I worked on a very hard assembly line once that made me so tired I laid on the floor for 3 hours when I go home that day...

The person below me it very tired after this long day...

False. I go to online college, no tests so far, just lots of reading and writing.

The person below me has flunked a final before.

False. Was always good at tests, just not so good at getting homework done on time.

The person below me loves a great debate.

False, I hate debating and I suck at it...plus anyone, iRL, that I have debated with, specially a certain person, really brought me down everytime we discussed something, so in other words, I HATE it!...

The person below me is cleaning something...

True, kind of...just got done blowing my nose.

The person below me is having a slow work day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back