A new and improved the person below me part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. I even enjoy it in the winter. I grilled some Chipotle-Lime Chicken last night as a matter of fact.

The person below me should start work tomorrow!

True. I use this thread more than any other to up my post count.

/bump

The person below me will miss me during the day now that I'm back to work.

True. Whatsoever shall I do?

The person below me wonders who the next guild leader will be.

TRUE!

I am curious, so many new face, so many old ones....tee hee hee play on words

The person below me is wondering if I was infering to them?

False, no point in renominating a person or people already nominated

The person below can hardly wait to vote for somebody who no longer is in the guild into a position of authority in it.

False, no point in renominating a person or people already nominated

The person below can hardly wait to vote for somebody who no longer is in the guild into a position of authority in it.

<gets really really nervous>

Back to the thread...

The person below me does not appreciate the art of spam in these forums.

Tralse, Just getting over being really sick...was even sick on my birthday...which seems to have happened since I was 15... :(

The person below me is looking for a job...and looking...and looking...nothing yet...and still looking...

False. They have me chained to my desk. My boss even told me God is keeping me here for the foreseeable future....

The person below me had their video card go kaput this morning and cant really do anything fun until their IT department gets on the ball or Dell shows up tomorrow to fix it.

False. Hey Icthus, since you're unable to play Warhammer, mind if I have your beta key for the next day or so? :D

The person below me thinks Icthus should say yes to my question.

False, I have the whole week off.

The person below me is glad I didn't use <NDA> at any point in this post...wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back