A new and improved the person below me part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
False. Master Chief maybe, but Halo was not a person, it was a machine. It is a good game with great storylines though.

The person below me had a yogurt today.

False. Master Chief maybe, but Halo was not a person, it was a machine. It is a good game with great storylines though.

The person below me had a yogurt today.

False, the only thing I've eaten so far are poptarts.

The person below me has played a Monkey Island games.

p.s. my last person below me post was a meme from 4chan, do a search on encyclopedia dramatica for 'pretty cool guy'. I know Halo was the machine and the MC was the 'guy', however no one beats Dr. Freeman.

True, though I'm not a huge fan of them.

The person below me has been gigging before.

True-ish. We never gigged anything, but we thought we were cool.

The person below me will explain gigging.

False. I would, but then I'd get Aggie all over my hands. Yuk.

The person below me prefers "Hookin' em" to "Giggin' em".

False and if I tried, I'd have to spend a week in the hospital for it; If I were lucky enough to survive the attempt.

The person below was once on a gymnastic team.

False, although my son is. I was, however, on a diving team, where back flips, along with just about every other kind of flip imaginable, were staples.

The person below me was at a gymnastics meet this past weekend.

False, but I'm on my way there now. :)

The person below me found out today that they cannot access this website from work. (Stupid Websense filter)

False, I'm the sysadmin.

The person below me prays for more time in day.

True.

The person below me is trying to keep a two 13 year old girls out of trouble at tonights sleepover. <they just asked for ice cream at 11:15 PM> <I said no> <because i said so odale>

True, I am using my neighbors Wireless... they must be downloading something.

Why does my name appear in a previous post, and why did you deny them ice cream???

Gah! You're so mean!

The person below me has eaten ice cream lately. (Obviously not at Icthus's house though.)

:D

true, last night and probably more tonight, it almost hit 80 here yesterday, have to cool off:p

The person below me has snow on the ground outside

true, but its starting to melt away

the person below me wishes naptime was allowed at work.

Amen.

The person below me is waiting for their teacher to post their grades to be seen.

Last edited:
true, discussion board posts are graded, but have to wait until tomorrow prolly for my paper to be graded. The suspense!

The person below is so glad to be done with school forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back