TotC 10 --> Icecrown

Well if there gear score was .... Joking!!! :D

I find a lot of tanks do two sets (or more), I know for tanking on my druid I have an avoidance set and a stamina set, and I think your right, that damage for this can't be blocked/dodged so a stamina set is great for something like this.

Well, Fester's melee strikes certainly can be dodged or parried, but when he's hitting you for 20k every 1.2 seconds, you better get a heal between strikes or have more than 40k hp or he's going to gib you if you don't dodge/parry two strikes in a row.

Yep, In BC druid tanks were able to hit the cap which was 36K ish armour I believe, which worked out to be 75% mitigation if I remember right, right now I think in tank gear I' am around 32K armour.

Edit-- was just looking at how much armour a tank needs now to hit the 75% cap, it is 45,697 armour at level 80.

Last edited:
One thing I'd love to see on those meters is a list of which enemies hit which players. Might be useful for some fights, or as an excuse to yell at the tanks.

One thing I'd love to see on those meters is a list of which enemies hit which players. Might be useful for some fights, or as an excuse to yell at the tanks.

If the mobs have a specific known attack type you can figure it out. As an aside I can find out for example that Sammey took 11 ticks of Lady Deathwhisper's Death and Decay for 46,350 damage, that he was attacked by Cult Adherents, Cult Fanatics and a Vengeful Shade during the fight. You have to go into each individual player and expand out their damage taken to see what is hitting them and for how much. Some of those event are possibly why he died 3 times during the fight...or it could have been we didn't heal him enough...

My specific thoughts were along the lines of "I wonder if there's a way to see if people are getting hit by beasts on Saurfang" although I'd love to have some way of knowing that without necessarily knowing which people, as I'd rather not produce drama...

I'd just love to know if we've got him to the "beasts are a non-issue" stage or not.

I'd like to think we are all beyond drama, and can use information to make us all better...
Agreed. This is feedback to make all of us better.
As an aside I can find out for example that Sammey took 11 ticks of Lady Deathwhisper's Death and Decay for 46,350 damage, that he was attacked by Cult Adherents, Cult Fanatics and a Vengeful Shade during the fight.
But I agree here too. Kirk did die, a lot... :p

Back