Why can't you break your rules?

I do have a sister, Ultima, and she the 'opposite' of me, heh.

I'm home playing computer games, shes out
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]A freaking party
or hanging out, or drinking coffee at Starbucks, ugghhh...

I don't drink alcholol, coffee, i rarely drink pop, don't smoke cigars, pipes, marjania, etc, I do swear, but not in
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]God's vain
, don't have a drivers licence cause I don't want to pay the insurance, gas, the works, I ESPECIALLY DON'T HACK! Cheat, I do, eg; power overwhelming = god mode on starcraft, but not FREAKING HACK! Been using a computer my whole life, if i had to choose between reality and fantasy, i'd chose fantasy. If having this Terran Marine face on me, that would be SWEET! If not, then i've just . . . . lost it ? ? ?

. . . ? ? ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Whoa, calm down, Crop.

what was i saying again. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .thinking. . . . . . . . . . . . .tap tap tap. . . . . . . . . . . I'm lost, oh well. Good Luck, Have Fun, Sorry, Whatever, lkopls;8!:öÿÖÜ£øØ׃Üûÿô×öòÅ

Oh yeah, i remember now, lol.

Yeah, I am in college, 6 hours each day, 5 days a weeks except the first of every week, learning about making Joysticks, Gamepads, Resistors, Capactors, Clip/Strip/Tin cable wires, Soldering. I have no job cause they never hired me, they only want 'students' to work, blah. Got over 60 computer games, but I only play 3 of them, ha ha ha ha ha.

HL, HL: CS, HL: OF, HL: BS (Blue Shift), D2, D1, SC, BW, MW3, MW3 exp, RA2, RA2 exp, TS, TS exp, C&C: R, Max payne, Flashpoint, Tribes 2, MW4 trial, Commandos, Commandos 2, Commandos exp, Heroes 1, Heroes 2, Heroes 3, Heroes 3 exp, Heroes 3 exp 2, Heroes 3 exp 3, C&C, RA, SHOGO, StarLancer, Need for Speed, WC 1, WC2, WC2 exp, WC3, DUke nukem 2, DUke nukem 3d, Deus: Original, Iron Blood, A-10 Tank buster, Strike Commander, lol, what an ass I am  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

iamlamelamelamelame

tbwbtwm uim not stoned or hyper, or drunk, being on the monitor sssooo long make me droswydrlosdroswdrowsy, sleepyy, nnoooo my cmomputer, mine!!SS!!! roar says the lion, whoa, im trying with my eyes closed, ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ahha look at tme, no eyes lol, no eyesetes!, only fingers typing, btw, im only using 4 fingers for typing lol. alll tired, lol,

good question whitestone. and
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Brotherly love: U(Atown) and Dead_aim for example are christians, sooo, you would be Christian brothers, "Bro's".

I hear that a lot, even when someone calls me "bro", when I'm not their christian brothers.
lol "bro" has really turned ito slang over the years. and yes brotherly love is considered christian yet, there are loyal friends who would consider their friends brothers no matter what.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Infinite Love: would have to be when some ppl were married, and stayed together for a very, very, very long time. "For sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, death to us part..." something like that.

really infinite love also known as agape (found somewhere in Cor) is the kind of love God dishes out. it has NO end. wether u curse Gods name from the moment u were born to the moment u died, God would still love u.now on the marraige thing that is a dirivative (spell?) of Gods love. Paul said in Eph 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it. so it all evens out in a way

now i can sympathize with ur crummy life thingy of school. ive lived on an island with no friends for 9 years... just recently i started getting involved with youth group and whatnot and honestly ive laerned that heck i love my friends and i enjoy their company but if they all suddenly died, well i'll still be fine i dont require a social life. and havin no luck with girls... think of it this way, think how much many youve saved from not having to pay for dates all those years
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I hate it when you have a crush on a girl for a long time... like 1.5 years without finding out how she feels about you. maybe i should start a new thread about this. and have a poll.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Corp out of curiosity where did your signature quote come from?

I made it up. Since everyone had a signature quote, I was trying to find something catchy, bold. You'll notice honour is not spelled as honor.
I would make sense if you saw me in games like Counter-Strike. "Everyone dead, me alone, gotta finish my mission, or KILL THEM ALL! with my last dying breath" Usually, I can't kill them all, oh whatever. And YES, if you see me run, that means i'm scaried, think about it, if I were in a actual Counter-Terrorist with a Mp-5 versus a lot of Terrorist, no way I can take them all.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]lol "bro" has really turned ito slang over the years. and yes brotherly love is considered christian yet, there are loyal friends who would consider their friends brothers no matter what.

even if they called you names? "NOOBISH" "ROXOR" "L33t"

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]really infinite love also known as agape (found somewhere in Cor) is the kind of love God dishes out. it has NO end.

somewhere in Cor? I'm Canadian, and I dont know squat with USA states, no offense.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]wether u curse Gods name from the moment u were born to the moment u died, God would still love u.

even killing someone too? accidently or purposely?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]now i can sympathize with ur crummy life thingy of school. ive lived on an island with no friends for 9 years... just recently i started getting involved with youth group and whatnot and honestly ive laerned that heck i love my friends and i enjoy their company but if they all suddenly died, well i'll still be fine i dont require a social life. and havin no luck with girls... think of it this way, think how much many youve saved from not having to pay for dates all those years  

On an Island, Hawaii?  ah yes, youth groups . . .least that were at your 'comfortable' age, the last youth group I went, I was the only teen in there, ugghhh . . .but yes, I should've gone to where there is a 'comfortable' age youth group. if they all suddenly died, you would know they've, "gone to heaven", and you will meet them there soon, right right right . . .
True, I get what you said there/here. "...how much many youve saved from not having to pay for dates all those years   "

Thats what u think, Fleck. My sister broke with a guy a couple months, fighting alot, now there back together,WHAT!?!?

btw, how do u know she had/has feelings for you too, fleck?
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
even if they called you names? "NOOBISH" "ROXOR" "L33t"
umm techinically i dont know wat l33t means... and yes i am called newb at varous places even by my best friend but its all in good fun. now if someone were to sit there and swear at me and curse me for no reason then oh well their wasteing their own time.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]somewhere in Cor? I'm Canadian, and I dont know squat with USA states, no offense

.... cor as in 1st Corinthians from the Bible srry i didt clarafy that.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]even killing someone too? accidently or purposely?
yes even if u killed someone or many people u would still go to heaven if u repented to God for ur sins and believe Jesus died on a cross for everyones sins.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Hawaii
wrong island. i live on an island in washington state. and im sure u can find a comfertable youth group though im lucky since our youth group is big and has 80 jhs and over 160 hs kids. and really im not sure if all of my friends are from youth group are Christians
sad.gif
. i just havent seen the right time to discuss it really.

Ahh, sorry Fleck. I figured that after your post, I had no need to respond to it, but as you expressed discontent, allow me:
"Thanks for the reply."
Okay. To clue Atown in, 1337 is Elite, so it's not really an insult.
To continue to Corp, okay dude. So you don't have the greatest of lives. For being insane, I'd have to say you have logical construction to your thoughts and questioning cynicism. That's good, because I'm a cynic too, albeit of a different bent than you.

"Cor", Corpfox, is abbreviation for Corinthians, two letters that are included in the Bible. Atown was mumbling to himself about a verse somewhere in the Bible. Yeah, no Cor in the states. A Colorado, but no Cor.

God probably wouldn't care overly much if you killed someone accidentally, but on purpose, it becomes murder and that is something that doesn't bode well with the Lord. However, He has this infinite store of love that he keeps for us miscreants. It covers all things that you've ever done. Basically that love is Jesus and yeah. For some reason, after staying dead for not four weeks, but three days, Jesus came back from the grave with the power over death and sin, so he could say, "Dudes, I got you spotted with that sin thing. See, when I died I took it all on myself, and now that I'm alive, I washed it away. The catch? Yeah, well it's basically a gift, so take it or leave it. If you leave it, well, dude, I can't help you out. It's your choice to make. If you take it, well, then, catch you on the flip side."

I suck at this "witnessing" thing FYI, so that sounded really lame-o right there. Sorry God, but it did.

Killing intentionally...makes me think of King David and how he sent one of his men off to the frontlines in a battle expecting him to die, just so he could take the man's wife. If I remember right it is stated that David was a man after God's own heart.

NOT BECAUSE he indirectly had a man killed to have his wife, but because he genuinely regretted and was remorseful for what he had done.

Corp in regards to your signature, out of game do you try live with honor?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Corpfox @ Jan. 31 2004,4:11)]Thats what u think, Fleck. My sister broke with a guy a couple months, fighting alot, now there back together,WHAT!?!?

btw, how do u know she had/has feelings for you too, fleck?
rock.gif
Hmmm... Are you saying that having a relationship is worse than having a crush corp
laugh.gif

And I dont know how she feels about me... I can only guess... If I weren't me I don't think I'd like me very much.

Really? If I liked the relationship less than i like the crush I don't know where I'd be the crush is driving me crazy.
And also I'm considering scrapping my plans for the crush thread for a thread that bashes the Phantom which would u rather see?

With a crush everything is perfect when you think of that person you have a crush on and then when it may become a reality the person you had the crush on may not be as perfect as you imagined.

Please do not take my statement as one to avoid courting rituals. Because you never know til you try, and sometimes a try and a failure feel just as good as a try and a success.

Right but seeing them as perfect is bad in 2 ways
1. Its driving me crazy
2. It takes glory away from God

Your ab...bre...vi...a...tion...s confuse me a lot.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]since our youth group is big and has 80 jhs and over 160 hs kids.

80 jhs? 160 hs?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]For being insane, I'd have to say you have logical construction to your thoughts and questioning cynicism. That's good, because I'm a cynic too, albeit of a different bent than you.

For a minute there I though u said, "Albeit of a different bent on you."  laughs

logical construction? questioning cynicism?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Dudes, I got you spotted with that sin thing. See, when I died I took it all on myself, and now that I'm alive, I washed it away. The catch? Yeah, well it's basically a gift, so take it or leave it. If you leave it, well, dude, I can't help you out. It's your choice to make. If you take it, well, then, catch you on the flip side."

Good example on my view. ;)

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I suck at this "witnessing" thing FYI, so that sounded really lame-o right there. Sorry God, but it did.

. . . . . .  
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Corp in regards to your signature, out of game do you try live with honor?

As a Knight with a shield and sword, yes. As a Mercenary with a sub-machine gun and a pistol, yes. As a "Four-eyes", 6'3, 180 lbs, that plays computer games nearly 24/7 and types almost every time on this forum, NOOOOOO.......

Also, just noticed NOW, your sigs are relating to the "out of game" reality.
wow.gif

Also just noticed NOW, my "Clickable Smilies" they all say Smilie.  
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Hmmm... Are you saying that having a relationship is worse than having a crush corp  
laugh.gif

And I dont know how she feels about me... I can only guess... If I weren't me I don't think I'd like me very much.

. . . . . .  
rock.gif

JHS being junior high school, and HS being the high school.

Now we're on to courting...whee. Crush, relationship, date, or just bonk her on the dead and drag her on the cave. Choices, choices.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Now we're on to courting...whee. Crush, relationship, date, or just bonk her on the dead and drag her on the cave. Choices, choices.
lol

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Also, just noticed NOW, your sigs are relating to the "out of game" reality.
mine isnt runescape is a online game found at www.runescape.com. and courting ..... wouldt waste my time as i said before ive saved a ton of cash from not wrrying my self with emotions and other people. i find that just being a friend is more worthwhile.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ultima Avatar @ Feb. 01 2004,5:14)]Now we're on to courting...whee. Crush, relationship, date, or just bonk her on the dead and drag her on the cave. Choices, choices.
judging by your post we're now onto necrophilia.
biggrin.gif

Lol Fleck. No, I meant the primitive Neanderthal depiction of grunting at your intended female target, clubbing her on the head to knock her out and then dragging her back to the cave.
Come on, man, it's a Merry Melodies classic, and then it was the woman who bonked the man on the head and dragged him to the cave.
Ehh, I guess I'm the Bugs Bunny loner.

Okay. If we're gonna do relationships...
Nice to have, to prep you up for that whole marriage thing, but as for myself, I say go it alone.

Explaination of "Witnessing", Witnessing is a term used in reference to when Believers/Christians tell people that aren't Believers/Christions about God and Jesus in hopes that, that person will accept Jesus into their life.

As a Knight with a shield and sword, yes. As a Mercenary with a sub-machine gun and a pistol, yes. As a "Four-eyes", 6'3, 180 lbs, that plays computer games nearly 24/7 and types almost every time on this forum, NOOOOOO.......

Don't you think it is interesting that the knight and the merc have the same heart and drive as the tall guy sitting infront of the computer playing them? From my experience, all the characters I play are extensions of me in some way. I think the honor bound knight and merc are the same for you Corp.

Back