Why can't you break your rules?

Corpfox

COME ON!

If i made you mad, which i most certainly have, get me aye?

dont u want to duke it out, punch me out, kick, ban, "..has put the wrath on you" *lighting bolt stucks me, BUZZZZZZZ!!!!

seriously, as a christian, dont u want to say something to terrorizys me, i cuss, you cuss back. etc etc.
i swear alot, you...kick me alot lol.

yeah! yeah?

coo coo for cocaa puffs......go inspector gagjet go.....miiiiiighttttt morrrrppphhhing ppppooowwweerrr rrrraaannngggeerrsss, du du du du......

the whole kick/ban does go along, but dont u want to say something back!? what the hell are u saying, you bad bad guy, the heck out of here, your banned, out, ill virus u myself, infect u bad, bad bad guy...stuff words word...?

dont want to forgive, want to KILL KILL the bad guy that has made u mad! mad! mad! yeah yeah!

rage gives u blood, fire, temptation to being a athiest? the whole evil devil side thing?

god light, devil dark. god good, devil bad. u good, god likes u good. u bad, devil likes u bad?!

sorry im messed up, literally. messed up...k,sefg lk09-2 29u5 s-9=0s9uvs0i9e5isggmdfbnfsdg

100% ppl christians go to heaven, when ppl bad, die to hell, hell!!!! true? aye, iye, lads, lassies, iiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmeeesssseeeeeedddd uuuuuppppppppppppp ggggaaaaaaa klolll

delectss

i must be mental ahahahahahaha......
laugh.gif

btw, this is not a joke, HA! fooled u!

i remember omeoone told me to thik b4 i say...say b4 i thillk...which btw, you christians are cool, nice and all, peacefully, happym singing, uhhhh.. happy happy, joy joy, happy happy, joy joy...

nooooooooooo, its stuck, delete this, nooooo....what the heck, DELETEDDEELETEDDddddddd argh, i cant delete, i hate u, your not nice, your your.....happy, peacefully, appy singing...happy joy happy hoy ha[[u joy...

wow im sooo lame.....
rock.gif
"am I? yeah you are, ha ha loser, lol."

by the way, im not trying to make attention, if u saw my picture, you WOULD think i came out from those crazy places HAHAHA.

and the loser stuff, is not to u, me me me, Corpfox, the corporal with a fox, fox fox. Corporal J.G. Fox.

ah come on, now u have to be mad for flooding your forum, COME ON!!! flooding = banning, yeah.

yeah, im nuts, i always wanted to be banned since i met you christians. makes me in control if u ban me, weird aye? kick me just makes me mad, BADLY.
I have a anger problem, when i get tooo angry, when on cs, u would he some guy swearing alot, thats me! or when offline, id punch the wall or my bed for more joyess pain. I LIKE PAIN, PAIN MAKES ME BETTER!! serioulsy.

when i crack my neck, arms, legs, back, jaw, toes, fingers, anckle, knee, waste, hip, shoulder, knuckles *edited*, makes me all better.  
biggrin.gif

just trying to get the better of us corpfox? we'll we're not perfect, just forgiven. I tease and make some jokes I probably shouldn't at times, and when I get really ticked I find myself stil swearing when I try hard not to. So we're still human.

Hey CorpFox.  I think you need some sleep. Are you sleepy? I just got up, and I am still too tired. No, I am two legged like everybody else. LoL at myself.

Corpfox, how would you be in control if someone banned you? Would it be because you caused your own banning? Makes little sense to me. To me it would appear that the admin who banned you would be in control. Do you really want that? You wouldn't have forced someone to ban you, they would have just decided to ban you. I am the admin on another forum and I have banned a few members. It is no fun for me, but I never once thought they were in control.
rock.gif

Corpfox, I would say that you are somewhat messed up. Demanding attention like that. What has transpired to cause it? I don't listen to the usual psycho babbel answers of "he wasn't hugged enough as a kid", "he was hugged too much", "he was hugged the right amount just at the wrong time", etc. I am just wondering what is going in your life right now to cause this thread.
rock.gif

Take care, Rich ~ Skowsa

eh corp fox yeah i sometimes swear in my mind so yeah i fall there myself. but what is the point of ur posts again i must have missed it

really i havent seen any of those here yet. wow a rock song?? i never woulda thought of that. maybe u could sell them lyrics to the osbournes or somethin :p
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Atown @ Jan. 20 2004,4:49)]really i havent seen any of those here yet. wow a rock song?? i never woulda thought of that. maybe u could sell them lyrics to the osbournes or somethin :p
tounge.gif
No, I said good rock.

ba da ba da, bada bada. ba da, ba da.

say, Jesus, was he human?  with all those healing powers, i dont think thats human at all. maybe alien, hehehe. so would u say Jesus is 'perfect'? than what CCGR/(<--- you) referred:
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]we'll we're not perfect, just forgiven.

Showsa, i mean as...I never met this darn goody ppl and forums and clans/guilds, etc. then i could be happy, than a depressed person seeking help from Christians, WHAT THE HECK!? SO, I AM MESSED UP! alrighty?
Bad anyways.

AS the 2nd paragraph, showsa, ill make this short (5 years been around and countin..  
rock.gif
) was starcraft player, wanted to find clan, 4 clans wanted me, 1 was christian clan, me dumb did not know what does christian mean or what they are, check it out, made friends, played alot etc etc etc, clan lost, everyone disappear, moved to another christian clan, quited 4 times, me idiot, friends/games etc etc etc, just ANOTHER Christian clan, quited 2 times, FINALLY quited 3rd time, went solo, still played with christians/be friends etc etc etc........I joined toj lol, 4th christian clan, quited, dead done deal, solo now, friends/games disappearing, sooooo.....
if i was banned, i would be gone for good! or if i died and went to hell, gone for good again.
sooooooooo again, THIS IS MESSED UP AGAIN!
THERE THE WHOLE TRUTH! hahahahahahahahahaha.

real life, gone to college, get disability funding cause i am disabled mentally(not physically)which is why u noticed you are stumped with my posts, heh. ok?

I may be a guy named corpfox, playing sc for 5 years, a goody guy with the P-90 in cs, but I am a messed up, disabled person.

Got a psychic report to prove me disability.

math good, speaking good, reading and understanding, "extremely low, 32%" which is why its talking me almost 5 YEARS TO UNDERSTAND WHY ARE YOU CHRISTIANS!

and now u've made me depressed and hallucanate(hallucation, when the templar in sc uses the confuse enemies by cloning.) in this case, my head cant stop shaking...darn you christians!

btw, if u feel pity on me, then your INSANE!
laugh.gif

er i dont know wether to say this guy is mental or whether he just jokin

Im so confused Corp...Im praying for you....

As for cursing and all...well we all fall. Much has been said here, (behind the mic) but I mean I know Im forgiven by God and I try not to do it that much (tends to slip when highly mad). But yeah its not cool and its not accepted per say but if you do curse or do something wrong for the matter...you are forgive (as a Christian) and thats what truly matters..

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]But yeah its not cool and its not accepted per say but if you do curse or do something wrong for the matter...you are forgive (as a Christian) and thats what truly matters..

BUT I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN!!!  u may forgive and forget, but I CANT! I TRY TO I REALLY DO, ITS allways stuck in my HEAD! every though, memory, is stuck in my head. I STILL REMEBER THE TIME WHEN TOJ PLAYED BW BACK THEN, STILL!!!!!! or my past child hood, well sometimes, a few pieces here and there, like a puzzle.

AND NO NO NO NO, DONT!! DONT U DARE!! u mau be a christian, but the freaking timth, I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN!! im not! tdont pray to your god for me!! dont! I maybe messed up but im not stupid! only pray to your god when someone IS A CHRISTIAN, and ASKED to be prayed! thats what I know is right!

lol you don't have to be a Christian to pray, fox; and you don't have to be a Christian to be prayed for. It's all good
blues.gif

Jesus was fully man and fully God. He still knew the furure and what would happen, he "could" control people and angels if he wanted, he did heal people, he did not sin. yes he set standards that we fail at. He was the perfect sacrificed an unblemished lamb.

Careful with the dissing of the Oz-meister. He's at number two in my personal Metal pantheon, behind the REAL God of Metal of course.

Lemmy...

Who dissed Ozzy?
Okay. Corpfox. You've apparently no sense to all of your posts, and what you know of God is "Squat". This I can judge from your four or five posts in this topic alone. I don't think you're necessarily mental for posting crazily. Maybe strung out, or maybe just screwing around to get attention.

So Christians are perfect? That's a joke and a half. Maybe Kenny Copeland could get by with that one to his audience, or Benny Hinn...but you can't pull it off here. We are far from perfect, and even in salvation we are dirty.
I can pray for you all I want, and I think you definitely need it. I will pray for you against your will, because how are you going to find out, even? You don't know what God is. You don't know what God says regarding prayer. Prove it first before you say another thing.

Are you hostile to Christians for no particular reason, or just because the ones you do know or see in public are worth approximately "crap" in the spiritual department?

Back