Paul's Warnings of False Apostles

Leo,

Yeah that's it, Satan told me where to look in the Bible that she made a sin offering. No! Satan wouldn't tell me to look in the Bible it has truth! You are spouting man made doctrine that is offending Christ! He was the ONLY sinless person in the bible, he has a special conception and Mary had to have genitals to birth him.

We think Satan is leading you as much as you think he is leading us. Knock off the insults this thread has been reported to me and I am warning you yet again. You can go preach Mary elsewhere as this is a Christ centered site. Not Chirst and his holy queen Mary.

Remember Christ not Mary made the universe and will judge us. Who will you follow if you had to choose right now. Think hard and long before posting.

For Mary who i do love very much as i do love all my sisters in Christ Jesus to have been conceived Immaculately, that would NECESSITATE AN IMMACULATE COPULATION!
And that very much an IMPOSSIBILITY least her parents were both TRANSLATED BEFOREHAND. AMEN
What did David say in Psalms 51:5?
"Behold I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me."
That applies to all of us leo.
Mary was NOT EXCLUDED.
BUT this means she was MORE THE STRONGER IN WILLINGNESS THAN YOU HAVE GIVEN her CREDIT.
You have belittled her by alledging she had an advantage we did not.
NOT SO!
She attained sinlessness the old fashioned way, She decided to SIN NO MORE. AMEN AMEN AMEN
And for that She was BLESSED so the HOLY GHOST could CONCEIVE IN her.
So St. Matthew does say ":for that which is conceived in her is of the HOLY GHOST."
IN THIS THE WORD "of" means "because of". amen amen amen
And indeed so it is, for ONLY BY THE HOLY GHOST WAS the SEED(genetic material for Jesus) TAKEN OUT OF JOSEPH AND PLACED IN MARY. AMEN AMEN AMEN
i am nothing0 and hear THE THUNDER IN HEAVEN.
IT is a HOLY THING. AMEN
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD YESHUA. AMEN

Dear CCGR,
i have still more to tested of by leo.
Please turn the other cheek for a time so i can finish with the errors of the Roman Catholic Church.
Sincerely,
adelpit346
i am nothing0.
IF THE LORD HAS SAID FOR ALL HIS ANGELS TO WORSHIP Him(Hebrews 1:6), does worship include SINGING?
Who can educate me in this mystery?

well if the name calling does not stop maybe you guys can be penpals because the posts with insults will be deleted.  this forum is becoming childish and I am getting complaints.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]does worship include SINGING
It includes it. However and act of worship does not have to be singing. Worship can be a simple bow of the knee. Worship can be sing as well. There are many types of worship.

Perhaps i am the only one in here with the skin of a rhino, but i do not think i am personally ever insulted by what others can say.
i try to suffer all things so as i can get a better education.
i would that all the sheep of THE LORD JESUS HAVE such a thick skin, realizing in their hearts this is truely an insane world under the deception of satan.
BUt the DAY OF THE LORD, satan's spirit will be also chained up in darkness with his physical person and so for close to 1000 years THE LORD JESUS will contend with only the spirits of men.
i would that if i have so much as offended you even once, i did not know it, and for that alone would that you forgive me of all such offenses, but greater yet if any man that we are not yet sure is predestinated to Jesus has on purpose offended you, especially forgive him and for the sake of his soul try to suffer him more so. amen
i could not say to any man that trying to be a christian is an EASY thing, but i could say it is a rewarding thing. amen
i am nothing0.

i know more than most men, the fullness of my faults.
i include among them many things i have been told by others i was guilty of.
i do not omit from this list that i can be a Spiritual bully.
i do not omit from this list that i can loose my temper and my patience with men.
i do not omit from this list that i am an ignorant man.
i do not omit from this list that i am not a wise man.
i do not omit from this list that i have the propensity to get myself backed into corners and then see what FAITHE WILL AVAIL me.
And so perhaps i am NOT always as wise as the serpent.
i do not omit from this list i often come to speak to men with the thought before hand of what i might want to say, so that often i do not wait on the Lord to place words in my mouthe.
i do not omit from this i often bring up things i should have let alone having already investigated them throughly, but seeing the strong efforts of the many would see what these men can do with them, for as i should have in my heart accepted the TRUTHE of them, often doubt came into me concering them.
And so i as a child tossed fireworks into an ant bed.
i know my faults, and know in the final analysis it will not be me that finishes my faithe, but THE LORD ALONE. AMEN
i am a very impatient man.
i am sorry for my impatience dear ones in Christ Jesus.
i am very jealous towards you and as we are QUICKLY RUNNING OUT OF TIME before the great tribulation comes upon us, i am trying to finish up this process of being education as quickly as possible.
For i do not want you to enter into it without a balance to the evil that comes.
A balance you can see with your fleshly eyes.
And as i know Jesus wants this for you, i am trying to win this for you as quickly as i can.
IT IS NOT AN EASY THING TO BE OF ALL FAITHE.
i wish i could have found in person the THIRD WITNESS,and i did look for him turning over all stones to see what was under them, but as i could not find him, THE LORD said to me: Why not become that you seek?
And so in the imitation of Paul, i have come seeking. amen
i am a fair man and so as to spare the chief in here sufferings perhaps he/she can not suffer, if even two or three of you care for me to leave, then go ask him/her to ask me to leave and if he/she agrees to, then i will GO IN PEACE.
i will not hold anything against thee.
i am nothing0.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CCGR @ Nov. 11 2003,9:44)]well if the name calling does not stop maybe you guys can be penpals because the posts with insults will be deleted.  this forum is becoming childish and I am getting complaints.
heh..if you do that, Leo won't have any posts!
wow.gif

Cory

Why post anything if all you can do is lash out against the people posting here instead of the arguements presented? It simply shows that your at a loss and are simply trying to switch the focus somewhere else so you avoid the possibility that maybe the other person has a point.

Ephesians 3:14-15 14Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of men in their deceitful scheming. 15Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into him who is the Head, that is, Christ.

Whenever you post, is it out of love? If that is not the case then I recommend you reflect on why exactly your posting on these boards. Is it for God's glory or simply to satisfy your own ego? Strong Convictions and intelligent debates are not bad but lets try and be more civil here, aye? Just a thought.

Just to clarify, this is directed at everyone who has posted on this board

i think actually he may be doing it to his own glory.
i am nothing0.

Back