Paul's Warnings of False Apostles

Catholic means ALL CHRISTIANS EVERYWHERE.
Roman Catholic means the Roman state under Constantine stole the church from the sheep and forced it to become the state church.
This "stealing" is the foundation of the splits that came later.
So if you think i told you to become ROMAN CATHOLIC, YOU HAVE ERRED.
if you think i have told the catholics/all christians everywhere and especially in these three churches: Roman Catholic, Orthodox, and Prostestant to reunite, then you have HEARD WELL!
i did not tell any catholic to become Roman Catholic.
IN FACT THE ROMANIZATION OF THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHRUCH WILL BE CAST OFF.
THE ORTHODOXY OF THE OTHODOX CHURCH WILL BE CAST OFF.
THE PROSTESTANTISM OF THE PROTESTANT CHURCH WILL BE CAST OFF.
ALL WILL REUNITE AFTER THE EXAMPLE OF PAUL AND BECOME AS THE BEGINNING BEFORE THE CONCISION. AMEN
i am nothing0.
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD YESHUA. AMEN

[b said:
Quote[/b] (adelpit346 @ Nov. 06 2003,9:17)]But then you/Watcher who have not any understanding of the workings of the ASSEMBLY OF THE WORD OF GOd ARE  NOT in the least QUALIFIED TO TELL me WHAT IS IN CONFLICT OR NOT.
AS i have said, show me where in i have erred, EVEN ONCE.
if you can not, and i say YOU CAN NOT, they you have ONLY AN OPINION/THEORY.
my theory/opinion can KICK YOUR THEORY/OPINION ALL OVER THIS PLAYING FIELD, FOR IT HAS BEEN GIVEN me by THE HOLY SPIRIT IN THIRD HEAVEN.
AMEN
LET me THEN FOR YOUR HARD HEARING ARTICULATE FOR YOU ONE MORE TIME:JESUS IS THE LORD.
CAN YOU ARTICULATE THAT BETTER THAN i?
CAN YOU ARTICULATE/UTTER THAT THE SAME AS i?
i am nothing0 and by THE HOLY SPIRIT/GHOST GIVEN TO PUST the watcher any direction i care to.
i can drive him completely from this Spiritual playing field by EXPOSING ALL his ERRORS.
i can call him back to receive edifications by using his pride against him.
For men of pride will always once beaten, stand off in the shadows and wait the moment they have the notion i have erred,to come back to WAR with me once again. amen
i am nothing0.
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD YESHUA.
AS always, try watcher to find even ONE error.
Adelpit,

As far as being qualified to "tell you what is in conflict or not," that qualification belongs to every Christian. For you to assume you are above correction and reproof is arrogant and self righteous. We should all have a teachable spirit.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]AS i have said, show me where in i have erred, EVEN ONCE.

Here is a significant one.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]if a man has a bone removed and a woman made from it, what is it called? Cloning
Now men have perhaps not yet determined how to cross the gender, but perhaps GOd does not have this problem.
if a man has a spermatozoon removed from himself and has it placed into a woman, men call this artificial insemination.
But if GOd does this hundreds of years before man, then it is called IMMACULATE CONCEPTION.
i am nothing0.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]they take place.
Homosexual virgin women are fertilized by artificial insemination.
Hense for they have known NO MAN, they are virgin births.
SO it is now impossible for OUR FATHER TO ACCOMPLISH THE VERY SAME 2000 YEARS AGO?
What little understanding there is in the world(of christians).
i am nothing0.

Now from these two posts, it is quite abundantly clear you are saying God took Joseph's sperm and impregnated Mary while he was asleep.

What you have just done is contradict the Scripture yet in the same breath claimed it was revealed to you by God...

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]So then if man in this day has perhaps a GREATER understanding of physical things, then should you be surprised THE LORD GOd would now give you more EXACTING DETAILS?

So in other words, God has chosen you to illuminate mankind?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]In any even you HAVE NOT YET offered any scriptural proof this could NOT BE THE VERY TRUTHE.

Please take a look at Matthew 1:18:

"Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: After His mother Mary was betrothed to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child OF THE HOLY SPIRIT."

First, it is quite clear Jesus is not literally the biological son of Joseph. This verse leaves us no doubt that the conception was miraculous and that Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit.

The only genes that could have been present in Jesus would have been from Mary's line and we still don't know to what degree the Holy Spirit might have modified them.

The question then becomes why was Joseph's genealogy traced in Matthew? There are most likely a few reasons. The first would be for legal reasons. It didn't matter whether Joseph was the biological father or not, he was at the very least Jesus' legal father. In other words, Jesus was an adopted son.

Second, In the Hebrew culture, the father is the head of the household and the genealogy of children is always traced through the father's line. As the adopted son of Joseph, Jesus kept the name of Joseph and was called Jesus son of Joseph.

Third, the Gospel teaches we are all adopted sons and daughters of Abraham by faith. Even us gentiles that have no blood lineage back to Abraham are his sons and daughters through faith in Christ. In like manner, we become sons and daughters of Christ through adoption.

The purpose of Joseph's geneological tree in Matthew is to establish kingly descent. Joseph was a pure descendant of David and therefore entitled to sit on the throne of Israel.

However, even if Christ did not belong biologically to Joseph's Davidic line, there is no question he is linked through Mary's lineage. Mary was a descendant of Nathan, Solomon's brother and son of Bath-sheba. Joseph was a descendant of Solomon, Nathan's brother.

Christ came as two parts of a unique whole. He came as God and as a man --as pure spirit and as earthly flesh. To effect His redeeming work, a Virgin Birth conceived by the Holy Spirit of God is absolutely essential. Christ had to have two genealogies; a divine and earthly one. Mary provided the earthly one and Joseph, by proxy, provided the heavenly one.

Just as Joseph adopted God in the flesh here on earth, so God in the flesh has adopted us in heaven. We as well have received a virgin birth but on a different plane. Our rebirth on the spiritual plane is because of the fruits which originated from the planting on the physical plane. We as well have biological lines through our mothers and fathers and they are important to us so we know to whom we belong on earth but as we also know, we have another genealogical line through adoption, making us children of the living God.

THE QUALIFICATION BELONGS TO THE HOLY GHOST.
NOT EVERY MAN CLAIMING TO BE CHRISTIAN.
BY THE WAY ARE YOU CLAIMING NOW TO BE CHRISTIAN?
i have not heard you UTTER ONCE:JESUS IS THE LORD.
But the way little one GOd did NOT REQUIRE JOSEPH TO COME TOGETHER WITH MARY FOR GOd TO REMOVE A SPERM AND PLACE IT IN MARY.
IT IS CALLED BY MEN ARTIFICAL INSEMINATION.
WHEN GOd DOES IT, IT IS EMMACULATE(check the spelling of this for you would you?) CONCEPTION.
The scripture proves what i have MAINTAINED. Joseph did not lie with Mary.
He(Joseph) was not required to make the insertation himself.
GOd did it for him.
Joseph was of course unaware of this.
Same as you!
i am nothing0 and 100+ correct in these Spiritual Things by THE HOLY GHOST. AMEN
Thankyou Jesus.
Please try to try harder.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mrpopdrinker @ Nov. 07 2003,8:26)]Adelpit Yeshua is the son of God not adopted by him.
Yes, Mr.popdrinker, I would agree with you, that the Virgin birth entailed two things -- that Mary remained a Virgin, and that the paternity of Jesus was God Himself. Joseph was not the biological father of Jesus.

Adelphit -- but the way, the Immaculate Conception is not a reference to the Virgin Birth of Christ. The Immaculate Conception involves Mary's Conception. Zachariah husband of Anne, Mary's Mother, was given a Holy Thing by the Priests which had been passed down by the Patriarches, given from Melchezzadec to Abraham as essential to The Promise. The Holy Thing had been the procreational faculty in Adam himself which had been snatched from him by the Angel of God a moment before he sinned. This Holy Thing passed from Zachariah into Anne became or begot Mary who thus was born to be The Most Perfect Being of Creation as being as Pure as Adam and Eve before their Sin.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]This Holy Thing passed from Zachariah into Anne became or begot Mary who thus was born to be The Most Perfect Being of Creation as being as Pure as Adam and Eve before their Sin.
Please tell me where in the Bible it says this. Yeshua was fully God and fully man. Only in this way could he do what he was sent to do.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mrpopdrinker @ Nov. 07 2003,9:10)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]This Holy Thing passed from Zachariah into Anne became or begot Mary who thus was born to be The Most Perfect Being of Creation as being as Pure as Adam and Eve before their Sin.
Please tell me where in the Bible it says this. Yeshua was fully God and fully man. Only in this way could he do what he was sent to do.
Messeur,

It was the Blessing that was passed from Melchezzadec to Abraham to Isac to Jacob, taken back from Jacob because he received it through fraud, given to Joseph who took it to his grave, was taken up by Moses and placed in the Arc of the Covenant. Now, the thing was Holy and so it is never explicitly mentioned.

Have you ever read Anne Catherine Emmerich -- Catholicism's foremost Visionary. She saw everything most clearly in these regards.

hmm.....maybe Ms. Emmerich just wanted  to have relations, it would explain her predispostition to visions with the Holy Thing.

But yet again I must ask this question, if all these patriarchs and OT Saints, were playing with the Holy Thing, why didn't we have a Christ child prior to Jesus?  I mean, if humanity had the option of creating a Christ child, by placing the Holy Thing in some virgin's room, an then wait two generations, why wait so long?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kidan @ Nov. 08 2003,10:01)]hmm.....maybe Ms. Emmerich just wanted  to have relations, it would explain her predispostition to visions with the Holy Thing.

But yet again I must ask this question, if all these patriarchs and OT Saints, were playing with the Holy Thing, why didn't we have a Christ child prior to Jesus?  I mean, if humanity had the option of creating a Christ child, by placing the Holy Thing in some virgin's room, an then wait two generations, why wait so long?
Actually Anne Catherine Emmerich was blessed with a very special Blessing -- she had not a single sexual desire during her entire life.  When people would talk to her about the motivations of love -- she would just laugh like an innocent child who could hardly conceive of such things.

Why did it take so long?  It was not a Human decision. They really relied alot on their Prophets.  The hold up was that the Spiritual and Genetic Purity required to support the Immaculate Conception and the Christ was slow in developing.  The Big Problem here was that there would be the Two Steps Forward, One Step Back syndrome.  You would have a few Pure and Righteous Generations and then a idolatrous horse theif in the line of David which would cause the whole program to have to back track.

Finally the Prophet Elijah became proactive.  During a Drought he sent a Servant out again and again to see if any clouds were forming over the Sea.  On the Seventh sortie the servant saw a small cloud that, by that evening inundated them with rain -- so Elijah knew that it would be Seven Generations until the Immaculate Conception.  He set up a Brotherhood to monitor the Maternal Line to Mary.  He blessed a dead tree in the Cave, so that as each female child was born in the line of Mary, the dead tree would bloom.  And each child would bear the Mark of an "M".  The Monks of the Order would spend their lives protecting these girls and keeping them from harm and vice.

the Temple Priests, the Carmelite Monks of the Order of Elijah and the Essenes -- they all knew exactly who Anne (Mary's Mother) was, in the broad scheme of things, and they all knew Mary was the Immaculate Conception who would bear The Christ.  She was sent to the Temple at 4 years old.  As a little girl She only had one wish, that She could be handmaid to the Mother of God.  The only one not in on the Secret was Her.  But all Her teachers drilled her on every Prophecy regarding the Messiah.  So when She did come to age -- 14 --  She was ready.  Its been work work work for Her ever since.

There is but ONE  who came down from HEAVEN in the flesh(Spiritual) and returned there with the flesh(NOW TWO); and now by Mary being inseminated with the sperm of Joseph, the flesh of man .
That is JESUS CHRIST. And for He is ALSO a man the last Adam, He is called THE SON of man( CAN He have been THE SON of man least He was NOT at least 100% man? IMPOSSIBLE!) AND He is called THE SON OF GOd(THEN CAME THE SPIRITUAL FLESH OF CHRIST THE MESSIAH WHO HAS ALWAYS EXISTED WITH A FLESHLY PHYSICAL BODY).
For Jesus to be the last ADAM, it has required Him to be no less 100% a man!
Satan knew he could NOT tempt Christ, for Christ is the ONE who cast him out of Heaven by THE FATHER IN Him. AMEN
But the no less than 100% man Jesus, satan went to tempt. amen
But as He is 100% a man+, and by the way GOd THE FATHER IS THE FATHER OF ALL men(AND men ON EARTH ARE NOT FATHERS, BUT CAN BE DAD'S AND EVEN ONLY SPREM DONORS,BUT ABSOLUTELY NONE OF THEM CREATED THEMSELVES:ONLY CHRIST BY THE FATHER IN Him HAS CREATED ALL men. AMEN)
Jesus is THE CHRIST.
All men do is pass the GIFT of life along.
So then we have a pre-existing PHYSICAL SPIRITUAL BODY OF CHRIST BEFORE Jesus came of Mary!
And then we received a perfect man into the world who would not sin(do what the first Adam was not willing to do).
And so we have now in existance TWO SEPERATE PHYSICAL BODIES, THAT OF CHRIST AND THAT OF JESUS.
ONE CREATED BY THE FATHER BEFORE THE HEAVENS, THE EARTH AND MAN EXISTED, BUT PHYSICAL.
ONE CREATED BY THE FATHER PLACING THE SPERM OF JOSEPH (WHILE he SLEPT/ AS THE RIB OF ADAM WAS REMOVED TO CREATE EVE....THUS THE PRECIDENT FOR THIS IS LAID! AMEN) INTO MARY!
IMMACULATE CONCEPTION HAS OCCURED.
BUT FOR THE Son of man Jesus, who came into the world with THE SPIRIT OF TRUTHE, NEEDED TO PHYSICALLY GROW TO BE THE IMAGE OF CHRIST(WE ARE ALL CREATED IN THE IMAGE OF CHRIST:NOT ONE man EXCLUDED), FOR CHRIST WAS NOT RAISED A CHILD!; A TIME WAS TO PASS.
BUT AT THAT MOMENT THE Son of man JESUS was the exact physical representation of THE PRE-EXISTING PHYSICAL SON OF GOd/CHRIST, He JESUS WAS BAPTISED AND AT THAT EXACT MOMENT THE PHYSICAL BODY OF CHRIST DESCENDED UPON HIM AS LIGHTENING. AND FOR GOd THE FATHER IS SO GREAT, THE TWO BECAME ONE:SON OF GOd AND SON of man. AMEN.
GLORY TO GOd THE FATHER IN THE HIGHEST.
FOR ONLY IN THIS FASHION COULD ST. JOHN HAVE SEEN ON THE THRONE IN HEAVEN ONE LIKE UNTO THE SON of man.
And He said "I am He that liveth(MEANS ALWAYS BEFORE MARY), and was dead; and behold ,I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
GOd is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.
Where as THE SPIRIT OF GOd HAS NEVER DIED, CHRIST AS JESUS/ JESUS AS CHRIST has, AND WAS BURIED AND WAS RAISED IN THE SAME FLESH He DIED IN. AMEN
Who is THE MIND OF CHRIST JESUS BUT THE FATHER ALONE. AMEN
He DID NOT REQUIRE TRANSLATION TO ENTER INTO HEAVEN. AMEN
He NEVER SINNED. AMEN
Now a man has a force in him that balances the attractive and the repulsive forces so that the atoms of the man do not want to seperate from each other.
And so to the spaces between the atoms are so far apart if it were not for these two forces at work, a man could have by THE FATHER: 999,998 more exact copies of himself placed in the same space before he could no longer move!
So i do not see what the problem is with Christ becoming one with Jesus; for GOd THE FATHER IS FATHER OF BOTH. AMEN AMEN AMEN
Now then you who have not FAITHE, WILL BITTERLY CONTEND WITH me on this thing, and as proof i am not incorrect in this, i will by THE HOLY GHOST continue to correct all your errors. amen amen amen
i am nothing0.

Dear Adelpit,

Please, the Immaculate Conception is Mary's Virgin Birth. Christ's Virgin Birth is called the Virgin Birth. Everyone makes the same mistake -- Protestants say it so much that even Catholics get confused and start saying it too.

The important thing about the Immaculate Conception is that it establishes the Organic Purity of Mary, which could make Her a worthy Vessel for Our Lord.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CCGR @ Nov. 10 2003,8:08)]if she was so pure why does the Bible mention her making a sin offering? Luke 2:22-24
Dear CCGR,

Protestants are always thinking of themselves as individuals. Jews, and now Catholics have always thought of themselves in the collective. It is the Self-Centeredness of Protestants that is their most damnable trait -- that you couldn't even imagine that someone might make a sin offering for another.

think about Jewish custom -- the entire idea that The Messiah could take upon himself the Sins of others demonstrates this idea of Collective Concern. What of the Scape Goat who is loaded down with the Sins of the Tribe.

Perhaps it is a Satanic Inspiration that Salvation is merely personal, but True Religion is manifest through Charity and the Concern for the Welfare of Others.

Again, we have Protestants insulting Mary only for Her virtues. Does Satan whisper these accusations in your ear or do you stay up late at night to think of new ways to offend Christ's Mommy.

Leo, your not a Catholic. You are the worshiper of a pagan female godess whom you use the name of Mary to lead others astray. So full of spite and anger that it just seethes from you in your posts. I only wish you wouldn't distort our religion with your own twisted views.

Cory

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leo Volont @ Nov. 10 2003,1:57)]Dear Adelpit,

Please, the Immaculate Conception is Mary's Virgin Birth.  Christ's Virgin Birth is called the Virgin Birth.  Everyone makes the same mistake -- Protestants say it so much that even Catholics get confused and start saying it too.

The important thing about the Immaculate Conception is that it establishes the Organic Purity of Mary, which could make Her a worthy Vessel for Our Lord.
Ok...where is this in the Bible? I'm lost...

Keep in mind, as I'm sure you are, that "Catholics" put the Bible together...if it isn't in there, why not?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TastyWheat @ Nov. 10 2003,8:43)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leo Volont @ Nov. 10 2003,1:57)]Dear Adelpit,

Please, the Immaculate Conception is Mary's Virgin Birth.  Christ's Virgin Birth is called the Virgin Birth.  Everyone makes the same mistake -- Protestants say it so much that even Catholics get confused and start saying it too.

Ok...where is this in the Bible?  I'm lost...

Keep in mind, as I'm sure you are, that "Catholics" put the Bible together...if it isn't in there, why not?
Dear Tasty,

It isn't in the Bible. The Bible was never meant to be more than a reference material of sources from the first Generation of Apostles -- their memories, notes and some letters. The Printed Word had not the importance it does today -- the printing press would not make a mass printed media possible for another 12 hundred years. Oral Transmission -- The Teachings of the Church was what was then referred to as THE WORD OF GOD. it is only a Man Made Protestant Doctrine that the Word of God is only the Printed Word. The Doctrine of the Immaculate Conception was current Catholic Teaching at the same time that the Catholic Church published the Bible, but the Protestants recognize the one thing, but not the other. They are selective about what they consider to be The Word of God.

Let me know if you have any more questions about either the Virgin Birth or the Immaculate Conception. There is much you can learn from THE WORD OF GOD IN THE TEACHINGS OF THE HOLY CATHOLIC CHURCH.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Thaddius @ Nov. 10 2003,8:21)]Leo, your not a Catholic.  You are the worshiper of a pagan female godess whom you use the name of Mary to lead others astray.  So full of spite and anger that it just seethes from you in your posts.  I only wish you wouldn't distort our religion with your own twisted views.

Cory
Dear Thaddius,

I have enough Catholics telling me I'm not a Catholic, but even they wouldn't slap the Jesus Christ's Mom in the face like you don't mind doing.

You Protestants say you have Faith, but when pressed it is Faith in nothing. No Saints. No Queen of Heaven. No Righteousness. No Penance. You think that Christ was born in ordinary circumstances like anybody else would be born, from ordinary parents. Just like the Pharisees, you claim that there is nothing special about Christ, but then, for whatever reason, somehow He is still special -- oh, yeah, because your God Paul says that Christ was his scapegoat -- loaded up with his sins and the sins of his followers so that Righteousness would never be required of anybody ever again. Christ would only be Paul's excuse to rescend the Law.

But to return to the point -- I take the Holy Sacrament. I go to confession. I've been baptized in The Church, and confirmed. I can say the Creed without blinking. I am enrolled in the Order of the Brown Scapular and say the Rosary Daily (even if sometimes in a hurry). I wear a Gold Miraculous Medal (Medal of the Immaculate Conception, which I bought on the first day I applied to be a member of the Catholic Church). I also have a number of prayers I say for certain dispensations and for the favors and merits of various Saints. I have more than a dozen statues and pictures of various Saints and Apparitions of Our Lady and the Holy Family. That describes a Catholic very well.

Now, for me NOT to be a Catholic you would have to suppose that all those Saints would deliberately ignore my prayers. You would have to assume that the Holy Sacrament that I take -- the Real Body and Blood which brings Eternal Life -- somehow doesn't work for me. You would have to assume that Our Lady quite ignores me. Most of all you would have to say that I asked Christ for a fish and He gave me a snake, and that I knocked and nobody opened. In other words, you would have to assume that all the Laws of Christianity apply to everyone but me.

No. So honestly, you must really detail all the instances why you think you are so infinitely superior to me.

It can be amusing sometimes. When I am not being reminded that I must not judge lest I be judged, then I am being judged. I am damned to Hell for warning others that there advocation of the Antichrist and their War against Our Lady are damnable offenses. Tit for Tat.

However, do the math. Looking at the Wide Way and the Narrow Way... well, I can't think of another person in this entire world who agrees with me on practically anything. Isn't that narrow enough? Blessed are those who are persecuted. Am I not persecuted and insulted at least 10 times each day? What about you. Everyone agrees with you. You fit in nicely. Doesn't that worry you?

nice attempt to twist it Leo. You might be walking a narrow path, but one that makes mockery of what Christ did on the cross is not the narrow path he was talking about. I think that you can be sure that by holding Mary to the same level as God and above Christ, you are not making the right choice. The fact that your so wrapped up in legalism makes you no differnt than the pharases of Jesus's time. You just keep that tradition and rules wrapped around you. I'll take Christ anyday over your warped version of Religion.

Cory

THE PART OF CHRIST THAT WAS BORN INTO THE WORLD
AS A BABY FROM MARY WAS THE EARTHLY PART:100% man.
CHRIST WAS created FULL GROWN BY THE FATHER BEFORE THERE WAS HEAVEN, ANGELS, THE EARTH AND MEN, but in Him, the yet unborn Jesus a man.
That part sent ahead thru the generations as a SEED. AMEN AMEN AMEN
AND THAT VERY SEED PLACED IN ADAM AS THE BREATH OF LIFE. AMEN AMEN AMEN
DID NOT ADAM PASS THAT SEED ALONG TO SETH, AND THE man SETH PASSED IT DOWN THRU THE AGES TO JOSEPH?
YEA He DID THAT MYSTERY.
IT is and always has been Jesus the man( A PART OF CHRIST), the SON of man, who was born a child of Mary(a VIRGIN/NOT HAVING HAD A man TOUCH HER).
Jesus was called THE CHRIST BY men after He WAS SEEN TO DO MANY MIRACLES(Matthew 16:16), AND THAT AFTER THE HOLY GHOST BAPTISED Him to receive the other part of Himself, a physical flesh of a different kind.
Paul has said Christ created the Heavens, the earth and man by the FATHER in Him and that Jesus is THE CHRIST.
i have seperated the two for a strange reason, He both being one in the same for all time, but of two different physical fleshly bodies. The first was SPIRITUAL AND was seen by all in HEAVEN and some on earth, but the second natural and hidden for NOT yet was it time to be seen.
The second part was Jesus the Son of man with the SPIRIT OF TRUTH, THE  FIRST PART WAS THE PHYSICAL FLESHLY BODY OF CHRIST, RECEIVED BY JESUS WHEN He was lifted out of the water.
AND THEN THE FIRST PART BEGAN TO MANIFEST ITSELF IN MIRACLES, EVEN AS THE SECOND PART MANIFESTED ITSELF, AS men DO, IN HESISTATION(ST. MATTHEW 26:39 and then St. MATTHEW 27:46)
The pre-existing Christ that Abraham saw did not unexist to become a fertilized ovum in Mary.
There was not a need for this to occur, for the two are two facets of the same Christ JESUS.
THE FLESH OF Christ only had to wait for the child Jesus to grow to be a man. amen
He was born JESUS THE SON OF man, AND AT BAPTISIM BECAME WITH THE FLESH OF CHRIST, THE SON OF GOd. AMEN
But as they bothe are two facets of the same Jesus Christ do we have in the absence of one or the other Jesus Christ?
WE DO NOT.
Jesus Christ became all things by THE FATHER IN Him when He offered up His life for us.
At that moment He was  OFFERED AS SAVIOR BY THE DEATH OF BOTH FLESHES and Glorified. amen
AND SO IN THE ONE LIVING GOd, WE HAVE THE man JESUS AND THE SON OF GOd CHRIST.
WE have the primordial flesh of CHRIST OUT OF WHOM ALL THINGS WERE FASHIONED AND THEN WE HAVE the earthly flesh of a man JESUS.
THE two merged as ONE. We also have Immaculate CONCEPTION AND A VIRGIN BIRTHE. AMEN AMEN AMEN
Mary was blessed(freed from all sin) so that when the CONCEPTION OCCURED, SHE HAD NOT SIN IN HER.
She however was not born in the absence of sin and she did in her life sin at least once, if she did not,  that would make Paul to be a liar, for all have sinned and come short of the GLORY OF GOd(EMMANUEL EXCLUDED).
There is an ImMaculate Conception i have been speaking of, and it is not that of Mary, but of JESUS. amen
The nonsence of a Roman Catholic doctrine will be easily swept away by JESUS CLASS MIRACLES of he who is nothing0, saying: THE LORD JESUS(which you do NOT), i am nothing and agree with Paul 100%
Leo you are not in agreement with Paul. Simply put you are a schismatic. i oppose the concision.
You created it. amen amen amen
She was for the sake of the birthe of a man:JESUS to bemade as Eve was supposed to be before she sinned.
God can do that for Mary even as He took a sinner named Enoch and for his willingness QUALIFIED him for TRANSLATION.
Mary was QUALIFIED by THE FATHER IN CHRIST A SINFREE CONCEPTION AND BIRTH. AMEN
i am nothing0 and HAVE ALL THESE THINGS DOWN CORRECTLY BY THE HOLY GHOST.
Thanks for dropping by.
p.s. Webster's has the defination as men understand it correct in the dictionary. i.e. Immaculate Conception is not the same as virgin birth.
But as it is my job to bring by THE HOLY GHOST MUCH NEW INFORMATION i did not think it wrong to take an error and correct it retaining the exact same word and a somewhat similar concept; absent the PHYSICAL INTERVENTION of Joseph.
What can be said of THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH? THEY WERE OFF, BUT NOT BY MUCH. AMEN

Back