Natural Selection 2 - Who has it? Who wants it? ToJ NS2 chapter and server?

I recommend waiting for sales and getting both. :)

And I agree that NS2, like NS1 before it, will likely be a niche game, but I'd really, really, really like to see another FPS I like gain popularity among ToJ members.

I recommend waiting for sales and getting both. :)

And I agree that NS2, like NS1 before it, will likely be a niche game, but I'd really, really, really like to see another FPS I like gain popularity among ToJ members.

Yeah that's probably what is going to happen. Might get GW2 off ebay sometime

Never played NS1 but I'm loving NS2 so far. I gave my gift copy to Gator so we'll be playing when the game launches.

Never played NS1 but I'm loving NS2 so far. I gave my gift copy to Gator so we'll be playing when the game launches.

It was the flamethrower wasn't it :p ?

I done asked Gator and Grey if they were interested but they said no. Ooooh tempting to get Grey on board anyway but I only has one copy so I will save it for someone with interest.

Saudi did you ever look at the NS2 tutorial video? What is your interest level after finding out what the game is like?

Last edited:
It was the flamethrower wasn't it :p ?

I done asked Gator and Grey if they were interested but they said no. Ooooh tempting to get Grey on board anyway but I only has one copy so I will save it for someone with interest.

Saudi did you ever look at the NS2 tutorial video? What is your interest level after finding out what the game is like?
You selling your copy Gerbil?

As per my earlier post, I'm looking for a copy to buy lol.

You selling your copy Gerbil?

As per my earlier post, I'm looking for a copy to buy lol.

Sorry Josh Tek spoke first so I don't want to interfere between you two. I want to talk to Saudi first anyway he is my right hand man after all :p .

Last edited:
NATURAL SELECTION 2 IS LAUNCHING A DAY EARLY!

Josh: I'll just send you my gift copy of NS2 tonight. You can always throw a random game at me later if you want to, but it's not necessary. I mostly just want to build up a NS2 player base within ToJ.

Grey: Is it true that you aren't interested in NS2? I ask because I think there are a few other members who still have a gift copy to give away, trade, or sell...

EDIT: And as of right now, I'm still planning on playing in tonight's TF2sday event, but I may be cutting out early to play NS2, especially if I get invites from other ToJ people. Please don't take it personally, Gerbil; I've been waiting for a long, long, long time for this game and it only launches once. :D

Last edited:
Hmmm status on this? I as of right now have nothing to trade (well portal and css haha) but am interested in the game.

I'd really like for NS2 to be the newest ToJ chapter. I'd also love for us to run a NS2 server with a more light-hearted and friendly atmosphere. (I haven't had any bad experiences in NS2 so far, but there's definitely a difference in mood between TF2sdays on the ToJ TF2 server and playing NS2 on public servers.)

I'd also like to run a server where those wanting to learn how to play Commander roles could learn in a low-stress environment. I know I'm interested in learning how to command, but won't dare step into the chair on a public server (mostly because I assume there's someone on the team who could do a better job). I imagine we have other members who feel the same way.

Anyone have any gift copies of NS2 left? I have a handful of games available for trade on steam.

Last edited:
You might ask Whon. He is the only Toj I can think of that I don't know if he has given away his copy. Saudi got mine sorry Sarugon. If I was rich I'd give copies to all the Toj I've played with :p .

I think we'll see a large group of new ToJ NS2 players once the game goes on sale for the first time. I'd still like to have a server up, running, a regularly populated by the time the first sale hits, though.

When I get back home to the States I'll definitely look into getting NS2, especially if ToJ is has a group playing.

You said Good news, I thought you meant it was going on sale... :(

I'm glad to see it is doing well though. :)

I found it fun, not liking the server language though. Bit xboxish CoD mic spammers. Definitely should be awesome with ToJers.

What is the difference between the retail and the gift copy? Gift copies are all over outpost for between 10 and 18 keys. Average actual price would be around 14 keys. That seems really low for a $25 game.

people who pre-ordered got a gift copy Wolfeman. So I would assume a lot of people have that extra gift copy.

Back