My greatest day in WoW! What's yours?

LOL reading this post brings back ALOT of memories!! Like getting my beni thanks to redeemed and most of all Avesther.. Redeemed is a great place to be, great people make for a great time!

Some of my most humiliating moments too....like the night my push-to-talk key kept sticking......

My best day ever when i started playing with Redeemed was the night I FINALLY got my Armageddon. :D I had the biggest smile on my face the rest of the night. I guess I got another moment that matches that though. My first night I led everybody through Naxx succesfully. So many new 80's were so thankful and appreciative and made me feel like I made a difference during the hard times b/w Mordos leaving and Guild leadership changing. It was then on that I decided I was making a difference in the guild and kept doing it!

Doesn't that show us how fleeting and unimportant it can be? So, what is important and what does last? in Life? in WoW?

...seriously...

God Bless,
Bill

Premade guild bgs were always fun since not everyone is running around like a chicken with their heads cut off.

Oh, and frost priests, those were cool.

I tackled Odale repeated for months...*Smiles* such fond memories, I wrote a small story about it.

Less impressive, I was one ganked by a rogue and a Ice mage at 40 while i was resting catching some sun. Thought they had me with that icy freezy thing..... Foolish mortals......I actually managed pop in and out of bear then root the rogue, kill the mage, pop back into bear form; got the rogue to about a quarter before he pulled some ninja stuff and beat feet.

I was impressed with myself. but still not as cool as tackling a gnome....

o i have one.
i was ganked by a rouge and a druid.
when i got back to my body i saw them camping me
so i waited
they got bored and started dueling each other.

do you know what the result was?

man! it's so hard to kill someone when you are laughing your head off

man! it's so hard to kill someone when you are laughing your head off

That reminds me of my days on Shadow Council (A RP server). It was during BC and I was just roaming around Stormwind on my hunter waiting for our raid to start. Well in the Stormwind park I found over 50 level 1 gnomes that all looked EXACTLY the same. Everytime someone walked near them they would all say the exact same thing, at the same time. I thought it was awesome so I logged off and created a character as well and joined them. It was probably the biggest waste of my time... But it's always fun to walk around with 50 other players and saying the exact same thing haha. We eventually decided to go try and kill Hogger... That didn't end well haha.

i just went to 25 VoA like last week and on first boss these things dropped...

Tier 9 Lock pants....twice
Relentless Pants (PvP) Lock.

I was the only lock in the group!!! ^_^

2nd boss:

I got the Furious Gloves as well... so that's a total of 4 fresh items in one run....the tier 9 pants are just burning a hole in my bank now. Wish i could give it to someone! :p

I still think it falls to one of two:

Brug pulling VR and then saying "I didn't see him" (VR is a HUGE robot)

When someone farted over vent... (If they had never sad sorry no one would have known) I'm still laughing about that one!

The Brug pull is definitely a high light.

Prior to that, the FJ pull. Running into Lucifrons room. As we pull the first core hound pack, he backs into Lucifron as he pats near us. Guess what, we downed the core hound pack and Lucifron. It makes for a permanent place on my top WOW memories.

I still think it falls to one of two:

Brug pulling VR and then saying "I didn't see him" (VR is a HUGE robot)

When someone farted over vent... (If they had never sad sorry no one would have known) I'm still laughing about that one!

I know who it was :p but i wont call them out ;)

Back