My greatest day in WoW! What's yours?

LOL - I like seeing old posts like this! I joined in October of 07 when BC was already out so I have no idea what benediction is! Also have not had the 40-man raid experience :( 25-man works though; much more manageable I'm sure!

Had less problems getting 40 people out for the 40 man raids then we do getting 25 people out for 25 man raids.

Remember we had like 20 paladins in Redeemed raiding. HK thought we were an incredible find all healers.

We only had two options.

And I think you are mis-remembering....

It was very difficult at times.

Yea....I like to remember the good parts and forget the bad, so ....kinda like childbirth...you forget or else you would never have more than one kid hehe.

You only have to endure childbirth once to know what its about .....and know you have to misremember it in order to repeat it.

As for Austin, you get to make your own mistakes just like the rest of us did with our kids. Just invest heavily in the "psychiatry fund" cookie jar and you will all be fine...eventually.

I remember when I first started WoW (pre Redeemed) - Tarl Cabot palladin and I on Krystalla my hunter were lvl 11, running through Wetlands exploring, having fits at all the mobs chasing us and still so new to the game we didn't understand much. We came upon some dwarves being fired upon by other dwarves and thought there was a war going on so ran into the 'village of Dun Modr' to get away from the fighting.... can you say ghost?

My best day in WoW was when I got my account back from Goblit!

Wait, who is this! Burnin belongs in Warhammer.... trespassing! **kick** hmm, my powers of kicking have been revoked..... guess I'll never make it as a mage, better stick to stealthing around.

Favorite day:

Most intense internet ego trip ever. I felt so invincible that I started ganking 3 60's at once in Blackrock, taking on a few High Warlords every now and then too.

The day I earned Rank 10 (Lieutenant-Commander) on Azzie, after 2 months of about 100k honor a week. Access to a crappy yet extremely rare blue pvp set, so intense that everytime im afk in IF or SW people run up to me to inspect my gear. Can still be seen on my forum avatar ^^

And, to the point where newbies to the game would just walk up to me and /salute.

After about a month Blizzard decided to update the pvp sets while keeping the old rank 10 sets the same. The new ones were soooooo much better, and mine stank (even tho it had the same graphic.) Didn't feel so invincible then...especially when BWL was starting to become more popular.

Last edited:
Back