My greatest day in WoW! What's yours?

ewoksrule

Wednesday, April 5th was by far my most exciting day in WoW. It did not happen on the Stonemaul server, so I am sorry if this seems like bragging. I just wanted to share with my new friends the excitement I am still feeling when I woke up this morning.

Yesterday afternoon I finally saved up enough cash to buy my Epic Mount! woot! 800g was a huge purchase for me, but wow the speed is so rewarding. A big orange raptor with black accents is now mine.

Then last night my guild ventured into MC and downed Majordomo and his minions. This was a first for us. The chest held the Eye of Divinity which I earned the right to loot and on the spot craft my brand new shiny BENEDICTION staff! wowowowow. I am actually only the 2nd person Horde-side to own a Benediction on Aegwynn server. It was quite a experience and like I said, I am still feeling butterfly's from it. The combination of our guild progressing further then ever before, seeing an amazing 40 man boss battle go down, and then getting the ultimate Priest reward was all to much sensory input...I think my eyes got teary. lol

I wanted to celebrate by spending some time leveling up Mirakle, but the login server took a dump and made me call it an early night.

Sooo anyone else have a great day recently and want to share? I would love to hear some of your recent stories of sick lewts and adventures.

Last edited:
Congrats, a bl3ss3d day for sure.

I can't think of my best day ever right now, I have had a ton of good days, good experiences.

getting the EoD was definitely one of my best experiences...also when i completed my t1...i'm just 2 items away from t2, so pretty sure that's going to be the best experience loot wise...

There are many other environment experiences that were fun and touching too. Especially the first Rag kill that was dedicated to a person who had died just a few days before rag went down, and that person was very much a part of our success. So it ranks up there for sure.

I also remember when russel (now tebran) took me all over the world on foot to IF from Darnasus when I was a noob...i was fascinated by the sightings...good times.

my best experience happened during spring break. I really wanted to get to a higher level that week so I opened up playing as my Hunter, who is not my main, and in one day I grew from level 18 to level 21 almost 22, three levels in one day is really insane for me. (I really need a life...lol)

I don't think i have a greatest day in WoW yet.. I'm just waiting for the zg raptor mount, then that will be my greatest day in wow! Actually I lied my greatest day so far has to be when I got my epic bow/staff demons killed, nice fun week of hunting them.

I have 2 favorite days:
1) Level 40, getting mount
2) Last last tuesday (1.10 release date), hitting rank 10 and getting my dream gear.

Some highlights of my brief WoW "career":
  • Running Deadmines with Fjorboug and other guild members
  • Running Stockades, one time with a group of guildies, another time with Sandric
  • Traveling across the world to tame a Moonstalker
  • Taming a turtle in Blackfathom Deeps, with Itsuka's help
  • Taming a Ghostpaw Alpha
  • Visiting Jaina Proudmoore in Theramore Isle (though I still don't know why the alliance between Humans and Orcs fell through after Warcraft III ended)

Hey all its Ephe from Stonemaul. My proudest moment in wow was also on the Aegwynn server. I was a level 10 orc hunter and walked solo to Darnasus and the NE start town just to get an OWL!! And did it with minimal deaths! Though Auberdine needs a shorter dock and directions on the boat to go on! Went to menethil harbor as horde that surprised everyone i bet!

God Bless

Ephe

wow look at all the old timers in this thread i dug up! Sorry to necropost but this cracked me up. I can barely remember my old raptor mount and Benediction now.

wow i posted in this thread back then lol

Owl was the best pet for horde then just cause he looked cool not cause he actually had anything besides growl and claw

My best WoW memory: On a day that I was really struggling with my faith, a friend in guild said he thought I was neat or cool (well he thought I was an ok person but I can't remember what word he used), and he said he would really like to meet me when we get to heaven. It really made me stop and think about the wonderful fact that I will get to meet all of you some day!

<Thanks Odale>

Last edited:
My best WoW memory: On a day that I was really struggling with my faith, a friend in guild said he thought I was neat or cool (well he thought I was an ok person but I can't remember what word he used), and he said he would really like to meet me when we get to heaven. It really made me stop and think about the wonderful fact that I will get to meet all of you some day!

That just made my day. Thank you for sharing that. And it will be amazing to meet you all and share God's love in all its glory.

I can't wait to meet you all, except maybe FJ. He still scares me a little.

And can you say WALL-GIGGLE!!!!!!

o i remember what i was going to say:
so you really have come a long way uh?

horde priest -> pally -> alliance priest -> shadow knight <editors note- This is ewoksrule progression in WoW from one class to another>

congradulations ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL!!!

I didn't see that big robot boss that takes up the entirety of my screen sitting there.

Back