Evil Atheist Conspiracy

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Of course I realize that the comments about Medjia were uncalled for. Sorry for not pointing that out as well.

I already apologized for that....Your right, and I should have done the same to him when I read his post. Again, I apologize.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] I hold that the 'universe' has always existed in one form or another
Ditto that.  I believe that matter, energy and their interactions have and will always exist.  I support this notion with the laws of thermodynamics which states that neither energy nor matter can be created or destroyed.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I say the universe as it is today, was created, evolutionist say that the universe as it is today came into being due to the big bang.
Evolutionists say what?  I suppose you've been fed so many strawmen that you can't help but confuse the big bang and abiogenisis as topics of evolution.

I'll tell you what's funny! You guys are! I never claimed to be a christian or to believe in a higher power. I just get a kick out of stirring things up on forums. You can hate me for if you want but I think it's fun!

And Medjai isn't much different except for the way he presents himself. He doesn't believe in God and has no desire to. Yet he comes to a christian forum and writes a post that hints he's a christian. Then reveals his true nature in hopes of confrontation. (as do most of the other atheists here) And why does he do it? Because that's how he gets his kicks,that's why!

mycatz2fat-

Actually that isn't true. My original post was intended to measure whether or not these people were even worth my time to speak to. If they were to start agreeing with my first post, I would have left the forums immediately.

I have no desire to believe in God? This ignorant statement leads me to the conclusion that you are a theist, though maybe not a Christian...

Honestly, do you think the idea of not having eternal happiness after I die is a particularly fun one? How about that of all my loved ones simply ceasing to exist when they die, no eternal reward, no loving guy in the sky?

I will admit that I am content with the realization that God is no more real than Santa Clause, yet I definately gain no great satisfaction from this knowledge. I still live a perfectly happy life, don't get me wrong. I simply think that it is foolhearty to say that one doesn't want there to be an omnibenevolent God.

P.S. You need to find a new way of getting kicks.

Wow, mycatz2fat, you're a real hoot. I have some suggestions for other forums you may want to go hang around in,with other people like you, but I fear they're not appropriate for this forum.
wow.gif

I'll tell you how I get my kicks on forums. I ban people like you. It is really so relaxing...watching morons get the boot...

And if I can't ban you, like now, I rather enjoy poking fun at your watery brain and apparent lack of any lsocial life. Oh, sorry if I jumped to conclusions, but you really must excuse me, you are after all, a complete jerk.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MaxX @ Sep. 28 2003,5:09)]I'll tell you how I get my kicks on forums. I ban people like you. It is really so relaxing...watching morons get the boot...

And if I can't ban you, like now, I rather enjoy poking fun at your watery brain and apparent lack of any lsocial life. Oh, sorry if I jumped to conclusions, but you really must excuse me, you are after all, a complete jerk.
ROFL

Wow, owned by MaxX

[b said:
Quote[/b] (illegal prophet @ Sep. 28 2003,3:06)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I say the universe as it is today, was created, evolutionist say that the universe as it is today came into being due to the big bang.
Evolutionists say what?  I suppose you've been fed so many strawmen that you can't help but confuse the big bang and abiogenisis as topics of evolution.
but since I believe in neither abiogenisis nor the big bang, and see both as aspects of evolution (biological and stellar respectively) my post makes perfect sense.

<<Actually that isn't true. My original post was intended to measure whether or not these people were even worth my time to speak to. If they were to start agreeing with my first post, I would have left the forums immediately.>>

In a court of law (that is if there was a law against poking people verbally online with a stick trying to make them react) I would have my day with you son. Your actual words prove the intent I described! (before you opened your big fat mouth!)

The only difference between me and you is you're a rookie and I'm a Pro!

mycatz2fat-stand up straight soldier,you're butt is becoming a target-

edit-please no swearing-CCGR

Well, considering that I am not a troll, I suppose were I to become one I would be a 'rookie'. I find it hillarious that you are proud of being a 'pro' troll, I seriously am finding it difficult to stop laughing (at you, not with you).

In the court of law, I would destroy you. This is because there is no such law, as you are well aware. I could equally say, "If there was a law against calling people rookies, I could destroy you in the court room." Your logic is disengenuous, either that or you are just a fool.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] I am outraged at the growing number of Atheists in society. I can testify to the moral decay here in America.

Can I get an Amen?

As an Atheist, I have been to a fair amount of boards where the above is the general consensus. I don't waste my time conversing at such boards so I like to get a 'feel' of any new board I am taking under consideration to frequent.

Strangely enough, I would say that you are following the logic that 'because I get a kick out of it, so do you.' This is only valid if you can make the premise that what suits you, suits everyone else. I have yet to see you establish this, of course you won't be able to considering the obvious absurdity of such a notion.

By the way, what exactly are you a pro at. I am willing to bet that I am actually more skillful than you in anything you think you are exceptional at, both physically and mentally. This is of course a seemingly arrogant statement yet I find that people who display themselves as catz often do so in the hopes of creating conflagration among others. They generally are insecure and do this in an effort to make up for their deficiancies.

You are essentially trying to justify the foundation of my character as based on one post among many, this is rather childish of you. Have a great night!

Hey timor,guess what? I'm a 'free thinker' just like you and your friends!

mycatz2fat-even a fat cat at can catch a stupid mouse-

Do you want to know who you reminded me of while reading your last reply? That guy who played 'Frazier' on TV. (you know?,the guy that Sam kept telling everyone at the bar to respect)

PS:I just want to know which one of you plays the little dog! (he cracks me up!)

I also want to say this...

CCGR? If you don't want me playing around your forums like this then just tell me so.

mycatz2fat-you know I CAN play nice also-

Sarcasm in the face of dispute is a sure sign of intellectual weakness.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mycatz2fat @ Sep. 28 2003,9:17)]Hey timor,guess what? I'm a 'free thinker' just like you and your friends!

My $0.02.

You will pull a big ha-ha when you reveal yourself to be a "True Christian."

I don't really give a [fecal nugget] what your beliefs are, you are a [sphincter]. Come back when you are done "rebelling against God."

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mycatz2fat @ Sep. 28 2003,10:17)]Hey timor,guess what? I'm a 'free thinker' just like you and your friends!

I'd tell you what you really are, but CCGR would have to go through the trouble of editting it, and Cherly doesn't need that inconvenience on your account.

BTW, good job ignoring Medjai.

It appears that he has left.

Woah, I just read my post that talks about sarcasm and I think that was like... deep of me...

It has a rather soothing brevity that lets the point show with a no nonsense tone to it, I feel so wise right now...
tounge.gif

Back