Evil Atheist Conspiracy

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Medjai @ Sep. 30 2003,1:35)]It appears that he has left.

Woah, I just read my post that talks about sarcasm and I think that was like... deep of me...

It has a rather soothing brevity that lets the point show with a no nonsense tone to it, I feel so wise right now...
tounge.gif
roofles
wink.gif

I guess being me just doesn't pay off! Maybe I should try being being someone else instead!

mycatz2fat-I'll still drive like me though-

Have any of you read 'The Screwtape letters'?

mycatz2fat-if you ask me it takes more faith to believe in science than it does in GOD-

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mycatz2fat @ Oct. 04 2003,7:50)]Have any of you read 'The Screwtape letters'?

mycatz2fat-if you ask me it takes more faith to believe in science than it does in GOD-
yes

Yes he has read the book you dolton.

Catz, why do you always add this to the end of your posts:

mycatz2fat- blah blah blah
--------------------------------------

if you ask me it takes more faith to believe in science than it does in GOD-

Thanks for your blind, unsupported, spewed assertion... can you back it up?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Medjai @ Oct. 04 2003,11:28)]Yes he has read the book you dolton.

Catz, why do you always add this to the end of your posts:

--------------------------------------

if you ask me it takes more faith to believe in science than it does in GOD-

Thanks for your blind, unsupported, spewed assertion... can you back it up?
rofl

its his little gimmick...which he forgot in his "yes what?" post!

muhahahahah

I disagree with the thread. I personally think there are almost no atheists. There's Christians, religious people, agnostics, and anti-theists (with a very small pop actually atheist).
Most people I find are agnostic one way or another. That or they're "pantheistic". whatever, I say.

Most of my friends are agnostics, by the way, just to break any supposed stereotype that Xians hang out only with Xians.

So... yeah.... DOWN WITH THE EVIL ATHEIST HEATHENS!!! ARISE MY COMRADES!

:p

I have to admit I've been called alot of things but never have I been reffered to as a DOLTON! I'll take some things lying down but calling me a dolton (what the heck is a dolton anyways?) means war!

It's just me and you and your dolton accusations (is it starting to sound stupid to you too yet?) facing off in the center of town! (I hope you have a gun because I don't want to die like this)

LOL, "blah blah blah". Good one man!

My dolton accusation tells me that it is not afraid of you. I tried to warn it that you were bringing a gun but it simply shrugged off my repeated attempts to disuade it... It is going to meet you, twelve noon, same place as you mentioned. It is bringing a wooden stick and a bucket of water.

A dolton is someone who is below the average in intelligence and does stupid things (essentially an idiot).

<<It is bringing a wooden stick and a bucket of water.>>

For the life of me I just can't figure out what the heck that means! I guess us idiots just don't have what it takes to keep up with you smart folks!

mycatz2fat-blah blah blah

You who have sticks should take them and pour your bucket of water on them and perhaps if faithe is in me, then THE LORD TO LIGHT them by fire.
i am nothing0.
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD YESHUA. AMEN

satan can call fire down from heaven, but the Three Witnesses can call it forthe from their own MOUTHES.
AMEN
i am nothing0.
Jesus is the Lord1Praise the Lord1The Lord Yeshua. amen

[b said:
Quote[/b] (adelpit346 @ Oct. 05 2003,1:22)]satan can call fire down from heaven, but the Three Witnesses can call it forthe from their own MOUTHES.
AMEN
i am nothing0.
Jesus is the Lord1Praise the Lord1The Lord Yeshua. amen
Stupid question...I thought there were only 2 witnesses...(Elijah and either Moses or...was it Jeremiah?). So who is this third witness?

And what was with the stick and water thing? Or are you Leo?

adelpit believes he's the third witness, i believe...i remember him saying that sometime before

i wish i could breathe fire

Back