Evil Atheist Conspiracy

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I think he's a complete and total moron.

Just like everyone in the aurion nation! Sorry but I just dont like those people they have no basis for there hate and are just so illogical.

What I don't understand is why everyone is trying to prove something or make a point to medjai. Let alone debate with him. You can't take an atheist on and prove anything to him because he doesn't even believe in himself! So how can he believe in a higher power? All atheists can believe in is scientists because they are lost little puppies looking for someone to feed them and pet them! They have no clue!

Well,if you ask me the best thing you can do for an atheist is feel sorry for them and let them go their own way. If they decide to listen (which he clearly doesn't want to do) then you've done your christian duty. If they don't it just means another lost soul has made the decision to stay lost!

Now,I hate giving up on people but it seems clear to me that he has already made the decision on his own to be lost. (the bad part is he's been lost all his life) What you don't want to do is debate with a person like this because it will only feed the fuel that he needs!

When I say fuel I mean the meaning to be. If he didn't need that fuel he wouldn't be here! But don't mistake the fact that he's here (on this forum) with the desire that he wants someone to save him. His only goal is to make you make a mistake so he can pounce on it like a hungry dog after a bone.

Medjai is a tool of the devil trying to trick you into feeling helpless! He may or may not know it but that is his purpose. It's people like this that all christians want to change but you have to remember that you can't save everyone! We all make the choices we do because we are driven by something. Medjai has made his choice and he has made it clear to all here on this forum and the world by his words and actions.

He will burn in hell for his decision but don't feel that it's your fault. So go forth good christians and help those that want your help. Don't bandy words with the devil because he only hears the cries of the lost,not the found!

-a wise man once said that if you believe you won't need proof-

Yes, but the Bible also tells us that we should be able to (and that we are to) be able to answer any questions about Christianity.

No matter how I may feel about Medjai's personal beliefs, is no reason for me to be rude by ignoring his questions.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mycatz2fat @ Sep. 27 2003,6:16)]What I don't understand is why everyone is trying to prove something or make a point to medjai. Let alone debate with him. You can't take an atheist on and prove anything to him because he doesn't even believe in himself! So how can he believe in a higher power? All atheists can believe in is scientists because they are lost little puppies looking for someone to feed them and pet them! They have no clue!

Well,if you ask me the best thing you can do for an atheist is feel sorry for them and let them go their own way. If they decide to listen (which he clearly doesn't want to do) then you've done your christian duty. If they don't it just means another lost soul has made the decision to stay lost!

Now,I hate giving up on people but it seems clear to me that he has already made the decision on his own to be lost. (the bad part is he's been lost all his life) What you don't want to do is debate with a person like this because it will only feed the fuel that he needs!

When I say fuel I mean the meaning to be. If he didn't need that fuel he wouldn't be here! But don't mistake the fact that he's here (on this forum) with the desire that he wants someone to save him. His only goal is to make you make a mistake so he can pounce on it like a hungry dog after a bone.

Medjai is a tool of the devil trying to trick you into feeling helpless! He may or may not know it but that is his purpose. It's people like this that all christians want to change but you have to remember that you can't save everyone! We all make the choices we do because we are driven by something. Medjai has made his choice and he has made it clear to all here on this forum and the world by his words and actions.

He will burn in hell for his decision but don't feel that it's your fault. So go forth good christians and help those that want your help. Don't bandy words with the devil because he only hears the cries of the lost,not the found!

-a wise man once said that if you believe you won't need proof-
Oh my god, you extremist sicko.

WE are lost little puppies? Who the *cough* are you, mycatz2fat? I haven't seen you answer to a single one of Medjai's questions. Why is that? Perhaps you are unable to? Oh, no, it's because you're so much better, so HOLIER than us, that you don't even wanna waste your time. Get off your fundamentalist high freaking horse and stop acting like you're better because you choose ignorance over logic and myths over reality.

As Kidan pointed out, you are told to come and reason together with us, and to always be ready to give a reason for why you have the faith you have. Check it, its in your dusty old Good Book. He also says not to throw pearls before swine, and right now, it seems that WE may be the ones with the pearls, and you the swine. Medjai and I, though we know what we know and believe what we believe, are not simply "atheists". We're also what are called "free thinkers". That means we think rationally, come to conclusions on things for OURSELVES based on our own rational minds, and it also means that we won't simply dismiss something because it doesn't fit with what we believe, unlike *some* people on these boards. So what I'm trying to say it, if you can make an actual GOOD, VALID point, WE WILL LISTEN! Yet we make point after point after point and all you can do is ignore it, rationalize it away, and go talking to some invisible guy in the sky to give you more faith.

And about burning in hell, using such a scare tactic is cowardly and is a cop-out. Oh, crap, we're gonna burn in hell, Medjai! Let's forsake reason so that our SOULS dont suffer in the AFTERLIFE! And heck, if you're a Calvinist, it's not even our FAULT that we are burning in hell. Either way, a God that does not make sense can hardly fault somebody with a rational mind that HE gave them for seeing that he doesn't make sense.

You know, cat, that really peeved me, reading your post. I don't understand how anybody can be so utterly ignorant. Medjai and I have come here to discuss things and grow in knoweldge with everybody else here, and with the exception of a few idiots *cough cough* we have been treated with respect. CCGR, Kidan, Ultima, etc have never said anything half as disrespectful and downright ignorant as you have in your single post. Good job fighting the good fight and representing your omnibenevolent god.

One last thing, seeing your little wise man pseudoquote. If you don't need proof, and apparently have none, then why the *#@Y$(#$Y do you believe? What reason is there for you to believe? And if you want to believe in Christianity, why not Islam? If you have no kind of proof, why believe in something? Because seriously, I'm all ears. I'd love to know why someone would believe in something that doesn't make sense.

Oh, and as far as proof, even Santa Clause, the Tooth Fairy, and the Easter Bunny leave some kind of "proof" after them to be found the next day.

- a wise man once said that ignorance is bliss...i guess he was right -

you should read "case for christ" its a bout an athiest.. who decided he wanted to know.. why physical proof there was... about why he should believe jesus was.. who he said he was.. i jsut read it.. adn my youth oastor.. did a series of lessons.. about the same thing.. its very ionteresting.. but yo uhave to go into it with an open mind... and if you htink.. that this whole word.. spontaniously came into being.... that is farther out there.. then believe in a creator

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pyro4GodR6:13 @ Sep. 27 2003,2:53)]that this whole word.. spontaniously came into being.... that is farther out there.. then believe in a creator
Uh huh.

So what proof do you have it was the Judeo-Christian-Muslim God? I mean, I say it is Jupiter that did it.

Second, who created God?

Oh he always existed? Then why not hold that the universe has always existed too?

as a creationist, I say that an intelligent designer created the universe.

as a Christian, I say that intelligent designer was God.

as for why don't I hold that the Universe always existed? Noone believes that.

Unless some people here actually think Catz post deserves a response from me, I am going to ignore it.

"as for why don't I hold that the Universe always existed?  Noone believes that." -Kidan

I disagree, I hold that the 'universe' has always existed in one form or another.

Pyro, I will read that book once I get a chance to (and the money to buy it
smile.gif
). I will go into with an 'open' but 'speculative' mind. Further, from your present description I find this to be something that preaches to the choir, "Jesus must be the way as even an Atheist realized our truth!"

Always remember, many Christians have become Atheists so this sort of argument goes both ways, further it is logically fallacious to present something as valid in this fashion.

Finally, I will address one thing Catz said, he seems to believe that I have 'always' been an Atheist. This couldn't be further from the truth, in reality I was a devout Christian until around age twelve. Of course any Calvanists in here would disagree because they believe that 'once a Christian, always a Christian'.

Calm down Timor. You don't like his post, don't respond or respond intellengently. We all have the right to express our opinions.

Cory

I think Timor held considerable pose in consideration of the provocative nature presented throughout the entirety of Catz post.

Further, as you just said yourself Thaddius, we are all allowed to hold our own positions, whether or not someone thinks they are 'thought out' although I would say that Timor showed logical thinking with an angry tone of voice, does he not have every right to express his anger so long as it is in a civil manner? Timor showed a facetious nature in his writing through his "*cough*" which was intended to emphasize his emotions. I found his post to be perfectly civil and no more offensive than that of Catz post directed at me which essentially called me a stubborn idiot. I am not complaining, he can feel free to insult me all that he would like, but I ask that you understand his doing so can lead to creating anger, as appears to have been his intention (as is noteable in his condescending "I am above you" tone of writing).

You really need not control Timor's anger, he has a right to express himself, so long as it doesn't infringe on other's rights to do the same, which it hasn't.

I know you are trying to maintain a peacful atmosphere here so I don't blame you for saying what you just said to Timor, but in all honesty you are showing a bias and being hypocritical in reprimanding Timor yet failing to do the same with Catz. I hold no spite though, as each is entitled to their own opinion, so long as it doesn't encroach on my lifestyle.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Medjai @ Sep. 27 2003,8:44)]Unless some people here actually think Catz post deserves a response from me, I am going to ignore it.

"as for why don't I hold that the Universe always existed?  Noone believes that." -Kidan

I disagree, I hold that the 'universe' has always existed in one form or another.
I don't think Catz post deserves a response myself...

that's that annoying 'Certain point of view'

I say the universe as it is today, was created, evolutionist say that the universe as it is today came into being due to the big bang.

Either way, neither side believes that the universe as it exists today has always existed.  does that make my statment more concise?

Thad--Medjai is right.  Timor's post is no worse nor better than Catz.  No wait, Timor's is more justified, since if not for Catz, then Timor would not have posted it.  Could Timor have shown a tad more...decorum in his post?  Probably, but again, he would not have even had to post it, if Catz hadn't made his inane comments.  While I would not have said it in the same manner as Timor, the good portion of what Timor said is correct.  IMO CAt's entire post was basically saying that as Christians we should not try to teach others about Christianity and our beliefs.  

Of course do realize that not all Christians are calvinists.  In fact it's my opinion that calvinism is a dangerous creed, that can and does lead to unnessecarily losing souls.  My Bible says that Christ died for all the world, and those that call upon Him for Salvation will be saved.  The case for full predestination, such as taught by calvinism is thin, and frankly I just don't see it as being valid from my studies.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pyro4GodR6:13 @ Sep. 27 2003,3:53)]you should read "case for christ" its a bout an athiest.. who decided he wanted to know.. why physical proof there was... about why he should believe jesus was.. who he said he was.. i jsut read it.. adn my youth oastor.. did a series of lessons.. about the same thing.. its very ionteresting.. but yo uhave to go into it with an open mind... and if you htink.. that this whole word.. spontaniously came into being.... that is farther out there.. then believe in a creator
i....have read...it, when i.......was........a christian......and i found......it to be......biased.....i dont....think he was......ever an atheist.....and........began his search.......wanting to be convinced......its really......not that great a book.......though some christians.....hold it.......just below the.....bible

Oh, and thank you Kidan and Medjai for defending me. You're right, I did write in anger, and I try never to let emotion rule me, but as Kidan said, I feel I was justified.

BTW, I hope pyro doesn't take offense to the dots in my previous post....just being facetious
biggrin.gif

Doesn't matter, name calling isnt appropriate in any case.  Anger and self defense is one thing.  I seem to remember on another thread how I was pointed out as being insulting.  

As for Catz post, while it might be very biased and insulting to atheist as a whole in nature, nowhere did he personally attack Timor. That is what I was refering to.  We don't need to stoop to that level, any of us. Of course I realize that the comments about Medjia were uncalled for. Sorry for not pointing that out as well.

Cory

Yet it was riddled with insults aimed towards me and Atheists in general.

Actually, I find that you (Timor) were being more vexatious than anything else with those dots. Mainly because I hate it when people add dots when it isn't necessary.
mad.gif

Thadius, if he is allowed to attack Atheists 'as a whole' I don't understand the logic in not allowing me to do the same towards Christians. Personally I don't want to do the same as I don't like to generalize, but I am just trying to show you my point. I am almost positive you would reprimand me were I to start making such offensive statements towards Christians. In fact I would probably be put up for consideration to be banned, yet again.

Back