• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• Other (explain)

• Total voters
Exactly my point Kidan!

What is the need for Faith when you have proof?

Many Christians, however, disagree. I know Rithkil does. You can't have Faith AND Proof.

My answer: no.

Be honest. Will you actually change your deep beliefs based on what someone says on the internet? That's kind of sad if you do, if you ask me.

Ok, your turn Maxx.

Don't you think it's possible to learn something, anything from someone on the 'net that would get your mind working?

there is a difference between believing and learning something. satan will try whatever he can to keep you from believing. the internet is a somewhat weak way of finding christ. it depends where you look. here is NOT the place to look for scientific facts.

I'm not HERE looking for scientific facts.

I'm HERE to get YOUR opinions on religious topics.

smile.gif

Exactly how am I trampling all over Jesus?

And what self-righteousness are you referring to?

Byblos, aren't YOU the one attacking ME?

Your trmapling over Jesus with your self rightousnes.

Self Rightousness means your justifying your own actions... there for making yourself seem right in your own eyes.

I dont attack anyone... I was reminding the Christians to what they were doing. Didnt you notice my statement was labeled as a reminder.

Because what you have said yourself, there is not enough EVIDENCE so to speak, as you put it. I think Byblos is trying to say that you have been given the evidence, but you deny it every time.

Am I right Byblos?

Let me ask you again, more pointedly.

What is your definition of Evidence.

Keep in mind that I have already refuted some of your "evidence" and mentioned that some of your "evidence" actually discounted your point.

Back