Breaking the lens

Proof this computer sucks

Taunting Spider

Close-up of Spider

I would definitely kill it but my Mom says it helps kill the Mosquitoes.

I'd be extremely happy once it leaves from my plain eye-level sight.

The Spider is actually almost 2 feet away from me, so its hard not to ignore it.

Its yellow and black, almost like colors of a Tiger.

Offer to move it to your Mom's room so it can keep her room bug free?

Haven't thought of it but too late now.

Long story short:

It made a bigger barrier/webbing, I broke barrier/webbing, it dropped, dog ate it.

Whats worse, having the Spider squashed or having it eaten by a dog? :D

Last edited:
Haven't thought of it but too late now.

Long story short:

It made a bigger barrier/webbing, I broke barrier/webbing, it dropped, dog ate it.

Whats worse, having the Spider squashed or having it eaten by a dog? :D

Where's the option for "having a hornet sting your steak"? Seriously.

I did. I also cut around where the alleged sting took place. I didn't eat a stinger, though I was hungry enough to risk it.

ToJ members.. please add your pictures to the (now working) ToJ gallery... or i may do it for you :D

1) My dog and popeye. And me. >_>
0003531ig8.jpg

2) This is what I heal. It's also what I burn. x] CRY SOME MOAAAR. /<3's OrangeBox
crysomemoaruq6.jpg

These are from tonight, yeah, I need a haircut. :p

i see my image has been loaded for me but think we could use this one instead?
Picture001.jpg

Keero looks a little bit like my brother in the first picture, but I don't think he REALLY looks like my brother. :) I think it's just the hair (kinda), glasses, and mostly facial expression.

I'll have to find a photo I haven't posted in the Guild Wars Fun with Webcams thread...because I've posted TONS of them there. Maybe after Dragon*Con I can post a photo with six CGA members... :)

ToJ members.. please add your pictures to the (now working) ToJ gallery... or i may do it for you :D
I'll add a photo next week. Since I dyed my hair a very dark red last night, I'd like to take a new one. But with three guys showing up at my apartment for lodging tonight and Dragon*Con starting tomorrow, NOTHING is happening before Tuesday that can't wait! Seriously, I got three and a half hours of sleep last night.

Last edited:
Back