Breaking the lens

rizz

Dare i start this thread?

I was just wondering if people wanted to post some (silly) picture of themselves, having looked at the fun with webcams thread i thought it might be a bit of a larf.. and if popularity for this idea is high, i may just put a recent picture of Rizz and mrs Rizz on here (if i can find one)

I think there is a size limit for attachments so use image hosting or similar.

Pointless unless the OP posts silly pictures of himself.

This is the equivalent of:
"Hey look, anyone wanna go jump off that cliff!" Then wondering why everyone looks at you weird and silently walks away slowly.

Elihu with a monkey on his head....

Elihu and his wife...

Elihu's best friend

Ok here is me with my 42" TV (oooh yah) 640i Wii loveliness.
Taken on my nasty phone so apologies for the terrible picture.

And i thought i better put one of me and my wife.. getting married at Gretna Green in Scotland

I've still got the eyebrow going:
n1046785819_8776.jpg

although

I don't think you can see it much with my hair. It's my right eyebrow (your left)

Jeez, now I'm really glad I didn't go first. I thought ya'll meant it when you said SILLY pictures. Those are all pretty normal. :p

One more...my lovely wife and the blue man that dared her.

Last edited:
Thank you Captain Obvious. I don't know what we would do without your intrinsic color finding skills.

Joke's on you, Mr. Sunshine. Apparently some people think I'm serious sometimes >.> what's the matter, did you lose a game of Counter Strike to someone on a Windows machine?

anyway...

hm...i noticed my links went bad....not sure why, but i'll try to repost shortly...i used imageshack.us for mine, anyone know of a more stable free image upload site?

Here is a genuinely silly webcam photo. Kinda scary, too.
2i6jrlk.jpg

And uh...yeah I was playing with the effects on that. I swear.

My brother, me, and Tek at a local minor league baseball game.
2w580g1.jpg

Tek eating my face - before the same ballgame.
34yeo1w.jpg

Tek and me after my optometry school graduation.
6z3g8z.jpg

Back