Breaking the lens

Oh no, it was quite obvious.

..there's gotta be some way I can "your mom" joke my way out of this >.>

You can attach "Your Mom" to the front of about any phrase and you will have a "Your Mom" joke. It really isn't that hard. That said however, the 90s called and they want "Your Mom" jokes back.

heres me at a conference a few months ago with some tea in my hands:
l_af051772db3cd301370aaaf9bd7dbce0.jpg

haha, scotch irish, welsh chinese and spanish italian

Haha, I'm two of those four. Look back at my photos and guess which. It might be hard to tell. :p

haha, scotch irish, welsh chinese and spanish italian

Haha, I'm two of those four. Look back at my photos and guess which. It might be hard to tell. :p

Yes, it is hard to tell. Atown has too many partial nationalities.

What is your main, Atown?

Can you speak Scottish, Irish, Welsh, Chinese, Spanish and Italian? :eek:

I can speak some Cantonese and very few Mandarin, but I don't understand either of them.

I like saying, Mai Guai, because that is what, The (cute) Gremlin, says. :p

Mai Guai!

(It means monster in English)

Last edited:
if anything i like to align myself as italian and chinese the most. the only other language next to english that i know is ASL. my grandmother speaks spanglish, my grandfather remembers some Cantonese, thats about it.

heres me at a conference a few months ago with some tea in my hands:

having seen atown many times...

I must admit that, that is a bad picture.

He is much more attractive when he isn't living off of lack of sleep and too much SSBM.

i cant remember if i had sleep or not... i dont think i did..... but it was very blurry

ember : wouldt surpise me if you had some spanish or hispanic but def irish/scotch

Yep yep, I've got the the Scots-Irish and Welsh. :) Those plus English and German mostly. My kids one day will have a good chunk of Italian in 'em, but it won't come from me. :)

As soon as I find a cable to plug my mom's camera into my PC, I'll throw in a picture of myself, my wife and my son at the zoo. I'm hugging a cardboard cut out of a rainforest scientist man. You won't be able to see the couple that was behind my mother looking at me like I was weird though....:D

Back