Wondering if any of you would be interested in helping me out

I find out on Monday if I won. I finished on top in viral score, second in votes. I'll be sure to let you all know when I can.

Results are to be announced a week from this Monday. They pushed it back a week. I'll let you all know when I can.

So I thought I would let everyone know the results of the contest. I, unfortunately, did not win. I didn't even get a runner-up place. However, all is not lost. Despite (or maybe inspite) of all of this, I have been invited to a Windows Phone 7 conference in the Seattle area in September. So I'm not walking away completely empty handed. Thanks for the support everyone gave me and if there's anyone in the Seattle area, let me know.

So I thought I would let everyone know the results of the contest. I, unfortunately, did not win. I didn't even get a runner-up place. However, all is not lost. Despite (or maybe inspite) of all of this, I have been invited to a Windows Phone 7 conference in the Seattle area in September. So I'm not walking away completely empty handed. Thanks for the support everyone gave me and if there's anyone in the Seattle area, let me know.

Sad Gerbil R sad. It was rigged! I demand a recount the chads were dangling! :p :(

Hit us up if you get in another contest though :) .

Back