Will you participate in Shutdown Day (March 24, 2007)

Will you participate in Shutdown Day (March 24, 2007)?

• Yes

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • No

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is that what Mark 10:27 says, C$? :confused: Huh! I guess I memorized it wrong...

Yeah, I've been banned from my computer for days or weeks many a time by my parents - I'm sure not going to now just because alot of other people are. :rolleyes:

I dunno. It'd be easier if it was March 17th, 'cause I already have plans that day. But I guess that's kinda the point, eh....?

I can't participate due to work but even if I could I likely wouldn't. Only because I see no reason for me personally to do so. I already know that I can cope without a PC as I spent an entire week recently without any computer access. Good idea for people who may be more addicted than they think, though.

But I'm not addicted to Red Bull like some...

Only ten days more to go! Is anyone starting to panic? ;)

I need to unplug. I planned on taking a 3-4 day hiatus from the computer anyway. I think this is a good idea.

Ill do it

No computer eather laptop or desktop dont own a system but ill have to keap the cell phone on it will be a great day to go for a hike if it dosnt rain

Hum... I'm thinking I might try and get myself to do that the first part of the day. I need to get myself to do some book work.

Back