Who is (name here)?

Grimbeorn

Tribe of Judah Star Wars: The Old Republic Sith Em
Hello all, and welcome to the forums for TOJ's Sith Empire guild - Called from Darkness. My intention for this thread is for introductions and questions about the people who visit these forums and I hope will join the guild.

I'll start off with a little information about myself. You may or may not already know this, but I am the original leader of our Called from Darkness. Those of you who have been members of Redeemed (TOJ's WoW chapter) may recognize me as one of Redeemed's raid leaders in 2009 or just know me from posts on Redeemed's forums. I joined TOJ in late 2007 when I first joined Redeemed.

I have been keeping my eye on SW:TOR for a while now, and have been sure for almost that entire time that I wanted to play Sith. I discussed that topic with a few of my friends (who are also members of TOJ) and most of them also wanted to play Sith. In the past, I have enjoyed my chances at guild/clan leadership positions, so I already knew that I was interested in being a part of this guild's leadership. When I saw that TOJ was getting ready to set up its TOR chapter, I volunteered my services as Sith guild leader.

As for my personal life, I am currently 22 and am a college student majoring in Electrical and Computer Engineering. I have been a Christian for around 16 years. I regularly attend a Southern Baptist church, though I can't say that denominations mean a whole lot to me in general. The important thing is the Bible, not the denomination.

If you want to ask me anything more specific, feel free to either post or PM me.

Last edited:
Sweet, it is always good to know who we need to rebel against or even kill to take over. (<whispers to Ewoks> Did I type that out loud?)

Wait, what am I suppose to do here?

Haven't even built a character yet and there are already plots to take my place... true Sith form, I guess.

Who do you think I am, some kind of puny Jedi or something? A true Sith never REALLY dies! (bonus points to any of you can identify where that statement comes from)

Doesn't look like anyone actually used this thread for it's stated purpose except for you, Grim.

I have been around for a while. Don't really remember when I joined TOJ but it was a number of years back. I have played many of the MMO's out there (currently playing WOW, Horde side) and the one that really "caught" me was SWG so I am so looking forward to this one!

I am on the leadership council for a christian TOR guild called Saints of The Old Republic which will be rolling on the Republic side. My plan is to have my Sith alts here.

A number of our members at SOTOR have stated they will be rolling Sith alts. I am going to recommend that they come here.

Can't wait for Spring!!!

Bro.T aka Armethis aka Kamchaka

Last edited:
Doesn't look like anyone actually used this thread for it's stated purpose except for you, Grim.

A number of our members at SOTOR have stated they will be rolling Sith alts. I am going to recommend that they come here.

Yes, I noticed that. My primary goal with this thread was to introduce myself, since people would probably like to know something about who is leading this thing. I just figured I could kill two birds with one stone by allowing others to do introductions in the same thread, which you finally decided to do.

On the second part, feel free to do so. The more the merrier.

Yes, I noticed that. My primary goal with this thread was to introduce myself, since people would probably like to know something about who is leading this thing. I just figured I could kill two birds with one stone by allowing others to do introductions in the same thread, which you finally decided to do.

On the second part, feel free to do so. The more the merrier.

This is my introduction...

Hi, my name is Flamethrower and I'm a gnome mage.

Oh wait, that's my WoW self.

I have no idea what my SWTOR name will be yet, but I appear to have a while to think about it :p

im madmetal when i played wow i had lvl 85 pally, mage, warrior, rogue, hunter, druid, priest lvl 84 dk and 40ish shammy...i was an altaholic. I enjoy raiding/progression, but enjoy spending time with my family more. I enjoyed tanking and healing in wow and will probably stick to that in swtor.

Hey, I'm Ron.. Joined about a week or so ago. I played the SWTOR test back in July and i'm extremly excited!! I just built a new gaming rig to get ready for launch next month! I wanted to start playing with some men/women of faith online so we can lift each other up, that's what lead me here.. I want to start this game with a guild that has the same morals and family values as I have.. Look forward to gaming with yall..

P.S.. I'll probably be a 10-15 hour a week gamer.. Wife, 2 kids, full time job has me busy.. I can't play MMO's like I did in the vanilla wow days.. Oh, how I miss thee.. Responsibilities kicking in, oh noes!!

Hi my name is Cryo. I enjoy long walks on the beach, candlelight dinners and cuddling with that someone speci...uh wait what? Hehe sorry wrong forums...

So my name is John. I'm really looking forward to playing with all of you. I'm super excited about TOR and everything that comes with building a guild in a new MMO. As far as personal stuff, been a Christian since high school and I worked in the ministry for a number of years. I've been an Assistant Pastor and a Youth Pastor, not currently in church leadership atm.

I've been playing WoW since the middle of BC and Redeemed is an awesome guild. Before that the only real mmorpg experience I had was Runescape. 2D Runescape was 100 times better than 3D Runescape. And finally, I like potatoes.

Last edited:
Back