Who is (name here)?

My name is Jason, most of my screen names are Tag Tarsis or some version of that.

I was a Member of LoJ for 6 + years came to ToJ when I opted to try EQ2, and from there made friends with Ewok and was co-leader of Reborn in Rift.

I have been playing MMOs since EQ1, I have played EQ1, DAOC, Shadowbane, SWG, WoW, EQ2, Planetside, LoL, Rift, and a handful of other games I cant remember right this moment. I have been into end game content in EQ1, DAOC, Shadowbane, SWG and Rift. I have always enjoyed playing games that are fun and changing.

I have for months been looking forward to GW2 and have been planing to skip out on SWTOR even though I am a huge SW fan because the videos from the devs didnt grip me very well.

However once I played it (NDA now released) I loved the story system. I could not believe how much my character felt like my own by allowing me to make choices in conversations.

I am so looking forward to playing this game now. However I might try the hardest thing of all to do, to play a Sith Inq who is being lead by the force to do good things.

May the Force be with you, yes even you Darth Gangus!

Hi Jason.

My name is Jake. I go by several online names...mostly tomfoolery_79 and also Augcliffe.

I'm similar to Jason...was going to pass up the game, but EwoksRule persuaded me to try it. I got in on the Beta event and LOVED it! Unless something changes, I'll probably role a bounty hunter.

I also was an officer in the Rift Reborn chapter. I'll need an invite as I have already preordered the game and look forward to making new friends with you guys.

Echuta Solo!

Last edited:
Hello,

I'm Mike. I've been part of the Guild Wars, Left for Dead and Aion chapters in ToJ. I applied to Called from Darkness on the SWTOR site. I have various gaming names, depending on what has already been taken. I generally go for Aleron, Alerron, Akando, Akkando and Mikhael, depending on what's taken.

I'd like to know what server we're planning to play on. I created three toons on Canderous Ordo (or whatever it is) for the Beta, but I think I read that all the servers will be wiped, correct? I think having a locked sticky with basic guild info would be helpful. A lot of the threads tend to get spammed up with a lot of OT stuff (understandable, given that people are excited about this game), so it makes it hard to find pertinent info.

Hello,
I'd like to know what server we're planning to play on. I created three toons on Canderous Ordo (or whatever it is) for the Beta, but I think I read that all the servers will be wiped, correct? I think having a locked sticky with basic guild info would be helpful. A lot of the threads tend to get spammed up with a lot of OT stuff (understandable, given that people are excited about this game), so it makes it hard to find pertinent info.

I will put up a topic like that eventually, but that information isn't even available yet. Sometime around December 3 Bioware will begin adding guilds to the game and we won't know the server information until about that time.

Ah, thank you. I didn't realize how guild placement worked. I saw this on the SWTOR website:

"We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that qualifying guilds are imported into a server that meets your specified preferences, but we cannot make any guarantees given the anticipated volume of guilds (among other factors). All server placements therefore remain in our sole discretion."

Im sure we will not be so big as to cause a problem. not like some guilds that are hundreds big. However I could also see us growing to that post launch.

Hi guys, I'm Michael and I played with Redeemed for close to two years. That's the only MMORPG I've played on here, other than free ones like LOTRO and stuff like that. Redeemed's the only forums I've connected with, so I'm super excited about this.

We quit WoW in August, so I've been without a game for quite a while..Soo excited about this! Anyways, um, I'm 13, I live in the DFW area, and hopefully i'll have my dad play with me..and yes i am probably rambling alot here....lol..

My characters names I will go for are likely Narius, Suiran, Graiman, Rengerler, Magyn, Nandiasi and Blaire. Those are just a few of my favorites. Narius and Suiran will be my top two characters. Rest will probably be alts.

Hi my name is Nick. I live in New York and I work full time while going to school part time in an International Ministry program at a local bible college.

I have been playing MMO's for a while. I started out with Guild Wars then switched to WoW for about 5 years. I tried some others like SWG, LoTRO. I currently play LoL from time to time and I can't wait for SWTOR! I am in another guild on the Republic side that is all locked in but I definitely plan on some Sith Characters and would love to join you guys!

My name is Rich, most of you from Redeemed would know me as Soul/Souladin. Had to step away from gaming on a regular basis for a while, but I'm back and can wait for next week!

Mike
I live in San Diego with my wife and 3 daughters (my twins are the same age as Jason's, pretty neat) I run a Neighborhood Tech Support office and do in-home calls. I have been a MMO junkie since EQ and played most all the AAA titles. I am in my late 30s and looking forward to the day my kids can farm gold for me.

I have been blessed to make some great friends over the last 6 years with ToJ and I cant wait to kill some Jedis with you all.

I'm TJ and I tend to stick mostly with MMOs, Guild Wars and WoW being where ToJ and I have spent the most time together. I graduated with a Computer Information Science degree, but don't use it at all for my job, but w/e.

Even though everyone else is going to have one, I will likely be playing Inquisitor for my main -because playing something like an inquisitor was what got me excited about the game in the first place...

Chris, but most people call me Dos. I have two kids, son is 12 (which is a new experiance) and my daughter is 7, both play games too which makes me happy.

I've been playing MMOs sence UO and most AAAs sence (EQ, DAoC, CoH, EQ2, StarWars, WoW, probably a few more) I've been in leadership of guilds sence I started, most of them were Raid focused. After joining Redeemed it was and still is a bit of a change to not be so raid focused.

I work for NICE Systems Inc. we record phone calls for a wide array of places. Well, that is one of our business lines... we do fraud prevention, CCTV analization and pobably a few more things.

I'm Kable, yes that's my real name. Just like Cable TV, my parents were probably on crack when they came up with it. Got a son and a daughter, which have no problems trying to help me play my games and when they are old enough, we're totally going to own some people in pvp, until then they like to sit on my lap, or next to me and watch me play. I've been playing MMO's since classic wow, tried a few out. (DC Universe is my fav so far, but I'm a comic nerd so I was expecting it.) Looking forward to playing SWOTOR with all of you, probably going to stick with the Brootis theme when I get there, since that's what most people know me by. Can't wait to play with ya all.

I'm John, married with 2 kids. I live in B.C, Canada, and am the Senior Pastor of our church. Like most of you I have played mmo's for years (L2, WoW, FFXI, FFXiv, GW, Aion, DCUO, Lotro, Rift). I love having a group of individuals who are like minded (christian) to game with. Love pvp. Not much into raiding (too long usually). I see you have mumble but I usually do not interact on voice servers unless my family is all in bed.

My main is a sorc named Xeimon, not sure if heals or dps yet. Thanks for the invite, see you in game.

I'm John, married with 2 kids. I live in B.C, Canada, and am the Senior Pastor of our church. Like most of you I have played mmo's for years (L2, WoW, FFXI, FFXiv, GW, Aion, DCUO, Lotro, Rift). I love having a group of individuals who are like minded (christian) to game with. Love pvp. Not much into raiding (too long usually). I see you have mumble but I usually do not interact on voice servers unless my family is all in bed.

My main is a sorc named Xeimon, not sure if heals or dps yet. Thanks for the invite, see you in game.
Hey John! I was wondering if that was you :)

I am Mike. I live in Atlanta, Georgia and work as a mechanical engineer. I have played WoW, guild wars, aion, and many Free to play mmos. I also play a lot of Counter-Strike : Source with a Christian crew called S@v3d. Hope to see you in game some time.

-Vert

Hey guys, my internet name is usually Wugan, and I have an Imperial Agent named Thorn that I just created last night to join you guys in Called from Darkness. I spend most of my free time helping to run a progression raiding guild on the Republic side, but sometimes I just want to relax and play with fellow Christians. I dabbled a bit with Redeemed in WoW, but I'm hoping to play with you folks a bit more in SWTOR and make this a home for my darkside characters. I really appreciate that you are home for dedicated Christians, but don't make me sign on to a 43 page statement of faith. :)

I really appreciate that you are home for dedicated Christians, but don't make me sign on to a 43 page statement of faith. :)

QFT.

We're happy to have you whenever you would like to play!

Hello all

Hi everyone!

First of all, my name is Ronnie, mountain/west coast time player. I have been playing MMOs since the original Everquest. I spent about 4 years playing EQ, then moved on to WoW. I played WoW for the last 4 or so years, and I was looking for a change. SWTOR fits nicely!

I am happy to be in the guild, and I wanted to post a little about myself to get to know you all. I have a few characters in the guild - Dror(Assassin tank), Viirse(Sorc healer), Si'ahl(Juggernaut tank), Re'nima(BH dps).

I am enjoying figuring out the classes, and slowly leveling up my characters. I like to group when it's available, and if you need help with anything at all, please don't hesitate to ask me.

Thanks!

Back