What's your political party? - Yeah.

• Republican

Votes: 16 100.0%
  • Democrat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please elaborate)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
mr. bill, whats your source? who's to say that those on the low-end of the socioeconomic scale are having a majority of the abortions? I don't have the research any longer, but if memory serves, it was middle and uppper class people who were having a majority of abortions.

They are?
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kidan @ July 07 2004,9:24)]mr. bill, whats your source? who's to say that those on the low-end of the socioeconomic scale are having a majority of the abortions?  I don't have the research any longer, but if memory serves, it was middle and uppper class people who were having a majority of abortions.
I just got this off a quick google search. So yeah, I think I'm right. I think it makes more sense that way too...upper and middle class getting the most abortions? Hrmm..I doubt that..

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] 9) "Birth control and abortion services, widely available without age or marital restrictions, have helped to make the young, white woman's sexuality visible, thereby undermining historical race and class stereotypes of "nice girls" and "bad girls." The clinic represents the existence of her sexual identity independent of marriage, of paternal authority, perhaps of men; and so in a sense it connotes (white) feminism. This is an important missing piece of the story and why the clinic becomes a target - of bombs and government regulation as well as prayers - and why, for ardent antiabortionists, the solution of "more effective contraception" so misses the point. The clinic symbolically threatens white patriarchal control over "their" young women's sexual "purity," and thus becomes a target of white patriarchal wrath." page xviii

10) "For the one-third of abortion clinic patients who are women of color, both the experience of abortion and the meanings of antiabortion resentment have been different from their meanings for white women. One is struck by the absence, in crowds of "Operation Rescue" demonstrators, of people of color' except for an occasional black preacher and his followers, it is overwhelmingly a white Christian movement. One senses that, whatever misgivings black and Latin people may have about abortion and the white feminists whom they perceive as leading the "pro-choice" movement, they are aware of the underlying racism of the antiabortion campaign. This racism manifests itself in at least three ways: the sexual stigmatization of women of color, especially black women, in the white patriarchal ideas antiabortionists propagate; the racially discriminatory impact of legal barriers to abortion access; and the eugenic implications of a pronatalist ideology.

ick, politics. If I could make my own political party it would be centered around keeping the prices of beef jerkey low(without sacrificing standards of course). Why is that stuff so expensive?! Maybe they know that its such a vital snack food, so they jack up the prices just because they can. My political party would take off any taxes involved with manufactureing or selling beef jerky. All cows raised for beef jerkey would be written off as a tax deduction, and loans with no interest would be handed out for any new company that would like to manufacture beef jerky. Scholorships would be passed out every year for jerky students. We would bribe other countries to agree with us, with supurb tasting jerky instead of violence. Kids everywhere would be walking down the streets, sinking thier teeth into delicious teriaki jerky. I think if my political party was put into action, we could lower the price of jerky from $7 a bag, to like a buck fifty. man, that'll be the day...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Master~Plan @ July 08 2004,3:48)]ick, politics. If I could make my own political party it would be centered around keeping the prices of beef jerkey low(without sacrificing standards of course). Why is that stuff so expensive?! Maybe they know that its such a vital snack food, so they jack up the prices just because they can. My political party would take off any taxes involved with manufactureing or selling beef jerky. All cows raised for beef jerkey would be written off as a tax deduction, and loans with no interest would be handed out for any new company that would like to manufacture beef jerky. Scholorships would be passed out every year for jerky students. We would bribe other countries to agree with us, with supurb tasting jerky instead of violence. Kids everywhere would be walking down the streets, sinking thier teeth into delicious teriaki jerky. I think if my political party was put into action, we could lower the price of jerky from $7 a bag, to like a buck fifty. man, that'll be the day...
Haha..good luck with that. : )

I'll vote for u. I want cheap beef jerky. Sometimes I only have two bucks in my pocket, and I'm hungary. I wouldn't be hungary if I had jerky.
Also u should add a gavernment run jurky delivery comp. Because sometimes u don't fel like walking to 7-elevin for jerky.:p

I make my own beef jerky. Triple extra spicy with an added touch of heat to keep your mouth on fire until the coming of Christ!!!

My wife always asks if I would like to add beef to my jerky! w00t for my futures in the Cayenne pepper commodities market!!!
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Comrade Zephin @ July 09 2004,7:34)]I am a Communist.
Communism is a good idea, but as long as humans remain in the loop, it will always be flawed and never successful. As Winston Churchil said, "'The democratic government is the most expensive government there is but it's the only one that works."

I looked at the site and its interesting, but I'm no communist. But I do like the anti Bush movement.
Anyone watch Lary King last night. John Kerry was on and it was a great interview. I love his wife she's really smart and she's not like other first ladies who try to give u the politicaly correct answer. Also she does alot of charity work. And free ketchup is always cool.

I saw Farenheit 9/11 last night..pretty good movie. I liked it a lot..it surprised me too. Even after taking into account the fact that the movie was extremely biased, Bush is worse than I thought he was.

My aunts already got it on DVD. I need to go to the middle east and buy dvds

Back