What do you drink?

What do you drink? - Not religious discussion.

• Hard Liquor and Beer

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Hard Liqour, not beer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beer, No Liqour

• Other Alcohol

• No alcohol

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
btw, just to let you guys know, that christ did not encourage drinking... if you want to lookem up search on google, or ask me... but i may not respond in a couple days... (hw sucks...)

I drink almost everything.
Start with a few beers followed by a few screwdrivers, followed by another few beers. And so on and so on.
But my body can't handle hangovers anymore, I'm getting old so I'm trying to cut down.
Just remember Don't drink and drive.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ByblosHex @ Oct. 27 2004,11:03)]Screw you, Screw Rizz and screw this place.
Hrmph.....this talk about "poison" is really getting to you I guess....not very nice, is it?

By the time I am 40 you will have been banned a few times over, I bet, Byb.

</offtopic>

arent you 39 and your birthday is in 3 days though Thom ^_^
tounge.gif

j/k

Underage here. But, my father "has a beer" on saturdays usually. He's not a drunk or anything. The majority of my family that is of age are social drinkers, as we are from Wisconsin. The land of beer and cheese.

My drink of choice is a cold coke from a true soda fountain. Pretty hard to find.

I don't mind a glass of wine that compliments a well prepared meal. In terms of what to eat with a beer, steamed Maryland Blue Crabs are the best. Pizza and/or wings come in second. For celebrations, sparkling white wine works nicely (true champagne comes from France)

wow... hey jfreak, you must have ABSOLUTELY NO HOMEWORK!!! i would just LOO-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to go to your school!!!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ByblosHex @ Oct. 27 2004,4:03)]Screw you, Screw Rizz and screw this place.
I've banned ByblosHex from the forums. I believe everyone will concur that the moderators have given him ample opportunities to "shape up" before shipping him out.

I tend to punish those who verbally assault others more severely than those who insult me. And attacking Rizz, who is one of the most dedicated and hard-working staff members in both the Christian Gamers Alliance and Tribe of Judah, is most foolish.

I think the only person more dangerous to this community than one blaspheming God is a Christian who claims to serve Him and openly displays arrogance, hatred, and religious pride. I don't ask much of the people who participate in this community--only that you show respect to others.

Good night and God bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back