We need more admins.

Tredogg

Guys Im new to toj but I have been playing on your server for several weeks now.  I finally joined up because I wanted to be apart of a clean moderated server.  

Well tonight I had the pleasure of playing with Pipes(chris) and Bill we were having a great time until a couple of kids came onto the server and spammed us with curse words.  Im not really offended by the like as I have played on servers like this before.  I just wished that we had an admin where action could have been taken.  

We asked him to obey the rules many times and he just kept right on spamming.  I have a picture as proof if anyone needs to see it.  This went on for well over an hour.  

I want to help out the server as best as I can.  I play late usually 8-12 midnight and sometimes later.  I also play some early afternoon when I get off.  I know that you guys are busy but can you possible delegate some other admins so that we can keep the server moderated during the hours that it is full.  

Im sure Pipe or Bill would be willing to do it also.  I dont really care who it is we just need a few more admins.  There are lots of guys that are willing.

Thanks,
Travis

EDIT - I just realized I posted this on the wrong forum. If a moderator can delete this it would be fine I copyied and pasted it into the appropriate thread already.

If you ever need an admin, there is a page at www.toj.cc with all admin contacts AIM/Steam Tag/MSN etc. You can also get an admin on IRC in #toj on gamesurge.net. Just request them to come in and deal with the problem, most respond within 10-20min except goose who usually doesn't respond for hours
tounge.gif

On a serious note, pushing for more admins is up to Elite/Exo/Para(if hes still alive)/and Goose.

bah ive been trying to get babo to let me be admin on his server so push for that as well
biggrin.gif
. but yeah till the admins can find a better solution, the aim/steam/yahoo, etc, is the only thing we've got >_<

Its really an efficient way if you have all there AIM/MSN s/ns and they would actually sign on to IRC you can get atleast one of the many admins rather quickly. I dont see much of a problem, though on a few occasions it does get frustating.

Well it seems as if my asking turns more into demanding for something....I dunno Myles made me this way with his frustating self.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ToJ | Dead_Aim @ Mar. 03 2004,4:55)]On a serious note, pushing for more admins is up to Elite/Exo/Para(if hes still alive).
Yes, i'm very alive.

I check the forums at least twice a day, and last time I played CS was last night. Usually I only post here when its needed.
tounge.gif

right justify it how you like, but i doubt you will get adminship anytime soon Atown, just from the way i have seen you post at times, maybe the same reason why i dont have admin.... although ppl ask me, stupid Tribe of Judah... stealin meh name
laugh.gif
ppl think i am the leader but oh well. i trust elite and everyones decissions on adminship, and usually if you are asking for it, you dont deserve it. just like real leadership, you should never seek it out, but when it comes you accept it, and do the best you can.

no babo you are not allowed to admin at all
tounge.gif

EVER, thats would be like me owning a car and trying to drive it, how dare i...

I think we have enough admins now...but if its being considered maybe the regular person who shows leadership and is usually playing (while other admins are not on) should get a consideration...but anyways there's always someone on mirc or otehr messengers to take care of
smile.gif
just disturb them

LOJ, as i said before i metioned it, not asked. and as for my posts... i take full responsibility for them watever they may say.

Just added Kidan/Cory/Que/Plank/Para to my aim. Didn't know they had AIM.....and Alan you need to add Exo's AIM to that list because I know he has one
biggrin.gif

i have all admins on my steam list. my steam program sucks so i cant switch programs >:_<

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]i have all admins on my steam list. my steam program sucks so i cant switch programs

Steam friends is finiky at best. Doesn't take much more then a burp somewhere to set it wrong. And I still haven't figured out if it is even possble to alt tab to another program and then alt tab back to CS without CS crashing hard on me.

God's Peon. Yes it is. But it works best if that other program is already up and running. If you don't have it running, try hitting the window's key (the one that brings up the start menu) that will minimize CS for you

Back