Warhammer

Which side do you lean towards in Warhammer Online?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that we would just spam us.

Unless GP was still in WoW... then everyone would just spam us...

ok odale stop braking my record im at i think 10 atm i want 20!

but yes we spam everything even ourselves

After reading about why the WoW Bashing was in our WAR thread, I have to say that it belongs here. It proves that WAR will have better PVP than wow currently has.

It's all too organized.

Daoc RVR was disorganized, you never knew what keep someone would hit... the ones in your lands or the keeps you are occupying in their lands.

Wow PVP has no element of surprise. Sure, they may go for the LM instead of the BS, but thats not a surprise when you can SEE THEM in an absurdly small one for PVP.

Avesther:
We being the generic we. Could mean Goblit and I, or Icthus, Baddwin and Ugsneak. In any situation the generic all encompassing we will always include Goodwone. You have not choice!!!

*still mulling over* wonders about conspiracy theories of being ninjad to War.....logs onto WOW, but Goodwone doesn't recognize the surroundings, they are.....somehow differant, hummm, naaa

I'm tired of the good guys getting stuck with the lousy racials and abilities...FOR THE HORDE..ERR...DESTRUCTION

"We Devour the Fearful; We Corrupt the Innocent; We Crush Order and Peace"

"From Battle, Death; From Death, Chaos; From Chaos, POWER!" RECRUITING CHAOS, DARK ELVES, AND GREENSKINS!

try that one on..

Avesther:

*still mulling over* wonders about conspiracy theories of being ninjad to War.....logs onto WOW, but Goodwone doesn't recognize the surroundings, they are.....somehow differant, hummm, naaa

Well, that and you're no longer a Night Elf Warrior. You're now a Chaos Chosen.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back