Warhammer

Which side do you lean towards in Warhammer Online?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will work fine under XP and with your Mac specs XP is recommended. You don't have the machine specs to be the kind that has every graphic turned to max bleeding cutting edge technology gamer. So don't worry about having Vista for now.

I don't think any games have been made solely for DX10 yet. Maybe the ones that also came out for the Xbox 360 are, but I am not sure.

Good I heard a rumor your family might be trying out War...

Besides you should see the elf females. Quite an improvement over WoW.

Yes. Well not sure about the more intelligent.

There are a few scantly clad classes but the look is not so junior high boy mind set-ish.

Icthus:
Good I heard a rumor your family might be trying out War...

Besides you should see the elf females. Quite an improvement over WoW.

I like my nightelf...she's tall like me. na I'm no pvper. Champ can come with ya though since he is bored with wow anyway. Citgrad won't if I don't and I'm not agreeing to double accounts so you got some more work to do there, but he can play on the account we get for Champ :)

See there is the common misconception that War is a PvP game.

That is like saying WoW is a crafting game.

War redefines PvP as you know it. It is not one on one or ever 5v5 it is 100 v. 100. Completely redefines the genre.

And for the record I am currently undecided.

However, the BD4L has decided so maybe my decision is made for me.

Benevolent Dictator for (4) Life

WoW did have 100 v 100 pvp for awhile, remember SM \ TM.

The problem is they never harnessed that when it did come into being. Yes, you'd be right there was not point to it other then mayhem and war and maybe some bragging rights. But don't forget we actually planned on going there after an instance or something to participate in it. If they could've harnessed the enthusiasm that had, who knows where we would be today.

Blizzard is about control.

PvP like that you cannot control completely.

They did not like us using the game in a way they did not design it to be played.

Stupid blizzardites.

World PVP was pretty bad in WoW. There was no incentive for doing it, and it impeded on other's PVE quests while you PVP'd. Pretty bad.

It is a shame that they never worked with it, instead of working to "fix" it.

Last edited:
Icthus:

I like my nightelf...she's tall like me. na I'm no pvper. Champ can come with ya though since he is bored with wow anyway. Citgrad won't if I don't and I'm not agreeing to double accounts so you got some more work to do there, but he can play on the account we get for Champ :)

You and Citgrad will both come to WAR.

Or I may visit you... and since you live not too far from me... that could be a Pissibility!

You don't want that now do you!?

Odale:
Or I may visit you... and since you live not too far from me... that could be a Pissibility!

You don't want that now do you!?

O.O....

*wonders about the spelling and deeper meaning of pissibility*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back