Warhammer Online

Do you prefer Order or Chaos in Warhammer Online?

• Camm Option- I am in a real war here. I can't be bothered with your virtual one.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My hubby and I have both pre-ordered the collector's editions. We don't care which side we play as there are classes we like on both sides.

It will not be like WoW, where there are the same classes on either side. Each side will have different classes, one class on one side will share similarities with another on the opposing side. I think that rocks, instead of essentially copy and pasting classes onto either side and only changing the racial abilities.

Will Order people be able to face ALL the other races, or just their counters? (Like Humies against dem Orky boyz? Or just against Chaos? :p)

For the first 10 hours of game play you will be against your arch nemesis- Green skin v dwarf, empire v chaos, Dark v High elf. Then you will reach an area that will allow you to teleport or fly to different areas and quest with other races as well as fight against them. This is per information from Mythic's website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back