Warhammer Online

Do you prefer Order or Chaos in Warhammer Online?

• Camm Option- I am in a real war here. I can't be bothered with your virtual one.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icthus

If you did not know about it or have not heard. Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning is due for release in October/November. A few of us MMO'rs are looking forward to it. As a matter of fact a couple of us are in the closed beta.

So, we are in the pre-formative stages for a chapter.

Here is my question, if you are interested in playing what side do you prefer?

Warhammer Online

It will help us as we move forward to know which way people are leaning.

if you are not at all interested in playing please vote as such.

I would play if i had a pc that could play it. And i would play as chaos i think... the order ones dont have much appeal to me.

I'd like to play the open beta, but I don't intend on playing another MMO past retail release after retiring from WoW last year (with the exception of borrowing a trial key to visit SoE/SOE for major guild events, like the recent 3rd anniversary celebration).

And, assuming that there's no nudity or sexual themes (like in Age of Conan), I'll endorse and support a Tribe of Judah WHO guild. (Aye, I know that's old news, but I wanted to re-state it for anyone who hadn't read it before.)

Woot, Tek said we have to play as Destruction!

Woohoo!

I get my flying disc!

...:D

Itsuka took a look at the chaos\order toons today and says she wants to vote for Order. I think she just wants to have a pet white lion....

What!?! Itsuka would make a fabulous Disciple of Khane!!

Wack stuff with two swords then drop back and heal your Choosen husband? too cool better fit!!

FYI I have not seen the white lion class yet.

Itsuka says since she is the only *tentative* female guild member her vote counts as 2. And she still wants to play Order. LOL. Personally, it doesn't really matter to me as there are classes on both sides that I would like to try.

For a Christian guild it would make more sense being Order, but since we've done a guild for the "good" side with Redeemed, perhaps having a Chaos guild makes sense.

Hmmm.... has she preorder?

Because you vote only counts twice if you are in the open beta.

if you are in the closed it counts 5 times. Just ask Baddwin.

Ooh, you mean that I have power? Hmmm, how can I abuse it?

And Itsuka isn't the only female to sign on. We've had at least 2 others express definite interest in the thread on the Redeemed forum.

Goodwone being strongarmed into it isn't expressing interest Baddwin. :D As to the other I'm guessing Schmeea or Goblit and I'm sure they would love to team up with Itsuka and say Order as well. lol. *girls, they tend to stick together*

I wasn't counting Goodwone. :D

As to the others, you hit them on the head...not very chivalrous, if you ask me.

Hehe...it honestly doesn't matter to me...just can't wait to be side by side with guildies raiding cities\keeps, hanging in a guild hall, hanging at each others houses (are they adding this?) and dying my armour to make me look like a clown that ate one too many glowsticks and is on steroids.

I miss the days of old in DAoC and raiding keeps with 100 players. If war is anything like DAoC in its design, then I am sure not to be disappointed. C'mon head start program, start already!

I say Order! FOR THE EMPAHRAAAH!

Never liked the darker aspects of WH40k: Dawn of War, so meh! :p

To those in the beta, is the gameplay fun, or is it more grindish?

It's fun. There are enough different kinds of things to do that it hasn't felt grindy yet. Quests, Public Quests, RvR, Scenarios, perusing your Tome of Knowledge...there's lots to do, and it's all easily accessible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back