WALL O SPAM

6cokv94.jpg

im tired too, ooo pretty scenery

oh by the way there is a new compitition and it is to see who can get the least amount of posts......ha i have 28.... oohhhh your not doing to good :D

I didn't even realize this was general spam. I thought it was just to get Wall to post 500 or something. All this time, I had another place for my creative talents, and I've wasted it.

i'm stressed, say something funny..16 day countdown and so much to do...ack...i think i nearly had a panic attack today after one of the people that was coming into the house to do construction said "oh, i didn't know you said it was ok to start on the job"...i've been waiting 2 weeks for him to start...and in the event anyone things i *may* not have given him enough info

1.) after he gave me the price, i said "ok, let's do it"
2.) i sent a follow up email to confirm the start date, which he said there was some confusion on, and *he* pushed it to today
3.) i called their office and left the location of the check as well as the code to my garage to get in

...so, that begs the question...do you want someone who can't deduce that they've been hired (particularly from the first point, much less the others), doing construction in your house?!

wow...
u should put a banner in your garage that says "CONGRATUALTIONS YOU'VE BEEN HIRED!" just to clear up some remaining confusion on their part

Back