Usernames!

Well I didn't know the name was going to be permanent... So...

Mike 2732

Is there a way to change my name?

Sadly....I asked the same thing and no...You can not change your user name once made... sorry : ( i did add u though.

I think mine's just Odale.

Please tell us your code as well.....At the top right corner of the screen is a picture of your avatar....hold your mouse over it and you should get a 3-4 digit number.....Will add you when you find it. : )

Uzzo342 ...looking forward to actually getting good. Do we have any pre-planned match times? Thanks all!

Well I didn't know the name was going to be permanent... So...

Mike 2732

Is there a way to change my name?

Blizzard just posted an update on this, they're going to let people change their SC2 character name in the near future. Looks like you're not the only person who didn't realize it was a permanent name

Blizzard just posted an update on this, they're going to let people change their SC2 character name in the near future. Looks like you're not the only person who didn't realize it was a permanent name

I hope they allow more letters allowed to be put in name....I am a very depressed man because I could not fit my name "MostlyHarmless" in : (

I hope they allow more letters allowed to be put in name....I am a very depressed man because I could not fit my name "MostlyHarmless" in : (
Whaaat? But that handle is more than 8 characters! And we all know that DOS can't handle filenames with more than--Oh, wait, sorry, I just had a flashback to the early 1990s.

Yeh, I dunno why they limit the character count in usernames like they do.

I thought Bowser would make us change our names to like "CGAsomethingsomething" so we could all be "cool like that"

I thought Bowser would make us change our names to like "CGAsomethingsomething" so we could all be "cool like that"

I'm sure clan tag support will be in the near future....I just want my "Mostly_Harmless" name back from sc 1 already : (

Hey all, please add me if you get a chance: Sacrifice 463

I've added a few of my fellow TF2 players already. :)

Last edited:
Back