Usernames!

Click on "Add Friend" and you will see in the popup a "YOUR CHARACTER CODE IS : xxx"

Lloren

It's about time! :)

D'oh, just realized I hadn't posted yet.

Tek

I added everyone. If you get some weird guy named BrianJacko msging you, don't be alarmed. It's just me : )

SlothOfSpeed 619

A few of you may recognize me from when I played Team Fortress 2 a while ago. I made it to the silver league for part of the beta, but I'm practicing my hotkeys and trying to keep my resources low before I play my 5 ranking matches. Oh yeah, and I play as zerg.

SlothOfSpeed 619

A few of you may recognize me from when I played Team Fortress 2 a while ago. I made it to the silver league for part of the beta, but I'm practicing my hotkeys and trying to keep my resources low before I play my 5 ranking matches. Oh yeah, and I play as zerg.

Sweet! Welcome!

jammer.545 I'm usually up for whatever, comp stomps, 1v1's its all good. And if anyone wants a sparring partner for 1v1 to learn to play better let me know. I am very good at losing with grace..lol! Oh and when you add me (if you want) please just indicate CGA or ToJ so I know where the request is coming from. I have been away from the gaming scene for a long time and hope that I can get to know a lot of you as there is loads of new people on here. :)

jammer.545 I'm usually up for whatever, comp stomps, 1v1's its all good. And if anyone wants a sparring partner for 1v1 to learn to play better let me know. I am very good at losing with grace..lol! Oh and when you add me (if you want) please just indicate CGA or ToJ so I know where the request is coming from. I have been away from the gaming scene for a long time and hope that I can get to know a lot of you as there is loads of new people on here. :)
Well, it's about time, sir. Glad to have you with us. :)

Any chance you can pester your old Seven Seals buddies into registering forums accounts and posting in this thread with their usernames and codes?

Well, it's about time, sir. Glad to have you with us. :)

Any chance you can pester your old Seven Seals buddies into registering forums accounts and posting in this thread with their usernames and codes?

haha! Thanks bro! I has been too long that I haven't been active here. Not saying I will be SUPER active but at least will "show my face" a bit more. I will see about getting some of the old folks to join up here as well :)

Back