Unreal Monday

Oh, last night i played a few hours of ut 3 with that new guy that came into our ts. He said he missed last monday but will be joining us next one. : ) Mustang really likes to duel bobert too xD

It was fun to have lots of people around again. Plenty of other folks showed up after the toj members like Tek and Sarugon left.

I'm posting a link to this chapter on Facebook today. Could someone post the information about Unreal Monday here so they don't have to scroll down so far?

Thanks

Every Monday we get together and try to get our UT3 server full. Come join us!

Day: Monday
Time: 8:30 CST (we often get started a half hour earlier)
Sorry I forgot to mention beforehand that I couldn't make it to Unreal Monday this week. I have VBS all this week. I'm already so tuckered out after the first day!

GREAT NIGHT TONIGHT! We had a maximum of 10 people on the server playing deathmatch. Thanks Tek and swiftzord for coming out tonight. Had an absolutle blast!!!

Had a blast!

I'll see if I can corral some other ToJ members for Unreal Monday next week.

Yup Thanks tek and swiftz for coming. We ALMOST had a full server last night! : ) Tek hammered me too : ( I was so upset. Nailed me like 3 times in a row before i actually died on diesel. >_<

Someone remind me next Monday (early) so I can post this on facebook. I usually scan down through the forums looking for posts on the day I am posting and you guys always post the day AFTER. lol So I miss it every week. :eek:

Thanks!

Tek hammered me too : ( I was so upset. Nailed me like 3 times in a row before i actually died on diesel. >_<
Tru dat. Shield is OP. But I was persistent.

/flex

I can get roflstomped in DM for the whole round but kill MH with the impact hammer and it's all worth it.

<3

ok for UT3 tonight, what will I need to have installed?

I currently have the following already: titan expansion, patch 5, Community Pack Volumes 1-4, Master Chief Model (I'm a halo nerd), and Bonus Map Pack 1.

am I missing anything? I'll be home all day and can download whatever is required.

If you're running the Steam version of Unreal Tournament 3, you should be good to go. There may be a map or two that will download automatically from our file redirect between rounds if you don't already have it installed, but otherwise, you should be ready.

Which reminds me: Someone (MH? Danny?) should update the Server info & Map Links thread.

cajun please add me to steam....Brian_Jacko

BTW tek. We have a new friend who will be joining us monday nights from now on : ) He's very rusty so i was hoping we can get some people around his skill level.

BTW tek. We have a new friend who will be joining us monday nights from now on : ) He's very rusty so i was hoping we can get some people around his skill level.
So what are you saying here?

Just messin' with ya. I'll try to be on next Monday. I didn't get home for this week's Unreal Monday until after 9:30 p.m. :(

Back