Unreal Monday

I got back too late to mow the lawn tonight, but checked Steam and saw that no one on my Friends list was playing UT3. I checked here, saw the last few posts, and figured I'd take a break tonight, too.

Yes sir, had a blast. You did awesome too danny :D Now all we seriously need is captain_tea back. That's the only thing missing!

Hey guys, we might be having a very good turn out today. I have three friends who should be coming every monday starting tonight from now on. We should have a nice turn out tonight. Hope i see danny and tek as well!

also, danny check the starcraft forums. I posted a forum for u! :D

Those of you who didn't make it to Unreal Monday tonight missed an epic moment where I landed a PANCAKE...with a cicada.

Good stuff, folks.

Oh! I didn't even know we had a new tojer come to play ut III! Welcome bakey! I hope you continue to join us every monday night! :D You can also feel free to message me any time here or on steam (Mostly85harmless@yahoo.com) to play unreal. : )

GREAT NEWS GUYS! Captain tea is back and he WILL be joining us mondays again! :D

Oh! I didn't even know we had a new tojer come to play ut III! Welcome bakey! I hope you continue to join us every monday night! :D You can also feel free to message me any time here or on steam (Mostly85harmless@yahoo.com) to play unreal. : )

Bakey? I thought he went awol? Was he playing again?

GREAT NEWS GUYS! Captain tea is back and he WILL be joining us mondays again! :D

Whitetail deer bow season starts Oct 1. I may be out on the hunt, weather permitting :). Even so, it gets dark early enough I may be able to make an appearance.

MH and I are lonely, come join!
Sorry I didn't make it out tonight, guys. My father-in-law and I cleared out my and my wife's storage unit today and my wife and I were arranging boxes in the garage until late.

I hope to make it next week!

Last edited:
Yup no problem. I was a bit bummed captain_Tea never showed up. I wonder if he forgot us T.T

Hey Guys! I'm really pleased to tell everyone that we have a brand new clan member and UT Monday night tojer! his name is [toj.cc]Bobert1234. He just got his game working thanks to tek's help tonight. Let's all give him a warm welcome Monday night and show him how us Tojer's frag! :D I recruited him from SC II.

awesome turn out tonight! that was a fairly big crowd tonight. Nice to have coldsteel back, but still no captain tea...

Back