TOJ MAKING COMPITITON TEAM

For now, everyone needs to register at caleague.com and keep thier information. have their steam id's, and personal information ready. and as far as roles go..... i just need dedicated people who can get a HS lol. i prolly need at least 1 awper, and the rest HS machines. also knowing how and when and where to throw nades is a good skill to bring

Atown said:
For now, everyone needs to register at caleague.com and keep thier information. have their steam id's, and personal information ready. and as far as roles go..... i just need dedicated people who can get a HS lol. i prolly need at least 1 awper, and the rest HS machines. also knowing how and when and where to throw nades is a good skill to bring

Perhaps we could have a few practices...or something like that. Now I'm pretty good, but after not playing for a while your skills get kinda rusty...

EDIT:
Registered...

Last edited:
once the current play offs are finished the rosters will be open to creating a new team: the team name and password will be set at that current time. you will have to register on the team yourselves. the biggest thing, is peopel registering with cal and haveing their steam ids

Been so long since the last time I played in cal they dropped my username.... recreating it as Whon

rofl I just checked my CAL login I was till registered to The Regualtors and Team Regulators on Razor Extreme Tourney...I figured they woulda deleted that by now...

by the looks of it, cal just annuanced that they have not started playoffs and my timing was off for starting the new team. however this may be an oppurtunity for us all to get back into shape and maybe plan a bit more.

suppose I should stop playing wc3 mod lol I'm so used to evade and true shot I don't even know if my aim is that good anymore

Whon said:
suppose I should stop playing wc3 mod lol I'm so used to evade and true shot I don't even know if my aim is that good anymore

Yeah, I've been playing a lot of WC3 mod too...:D

Count me in as usual, graduation is real soon so i'll be free!!!!!!!! lol, i'll check up on my login at the CAL site count me in after about 2 - 3 weeks i've been playin deathmatch but my playing time has dropped off, it'll get back to the old ways soon

I'm already signed up on CAL for UT2004 1v1 DM and 4v4 TAM, so once you get the team set up there I will join as a backup in case you need me. I'm quite used to competition in general, but mind you, I am not good at CounterStrike. There is a distinct absence of rocket launchers, and everybody moves so slooooow.

alrighty glad we have people interested in jumpstarting this thing backup regardless of chapter orientation

Good Luck, if you survive.

corp_fox: why arent u around gfc cs servers?
corp_fox: not elite enough for u
jrossh21: i don't join public server hardly at all, i don't have a lot of time to play games, and when i do have time, i usually scrim with my team
corp_fox: i c
corp_fox: gl hf only, though I hate what you are do; hence wall shots/kills.
jrossh21: heh, thx :)

CAL = Competition = Rivals = Tough.

So, Good Luck, if you survive, seeing how it will be harder and tougher in a CAL CS/CS:S game.

Or to be facing Goose62 and his CAL team...:eek:

Back