TOJ MAKING COMPITITON TEAM

Atown

Christian Gamers Alliance Amazon Store Manager
Staff member
ALRIGHTY ALL THIS IS IT. I JUST RECIEVED PERMISSION FROM TEK7 TO CREATE AND MANAGE A CS 1.6 CAL TEAM. ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED PLEASE POST HERE OR PRIVATE MSG ME, ONCE THE CURRENT CAL SEASON IS COMPLETE I WILL BE CREATING A TOJ TEAM AND MANAGING IT. THERE WILL BE NO TRYOUTS, ALL ARE WELCOME TO PLAY. ALL INFORMATION WILL BE POSTED AS IT COMES. PLEASE POST WITH INTEREST. I AM REALLY TRYING TO REZ THE CS CHAPTER. GOOOO HOTDOGS!

Last edited:
oh yeah. just gotta wait for cal to sign up

I'm in...

Remember, there is on 'i' in team. But there is an 'i' in meat pie...and meat's the anagram of team...

If I can be an alternate, I'd like to help you guys get ready for matches and map stats. The constant time frames make it harder for me, with long work hours, to promise that I can make every match.

yeah, i found that it is quite difficult at times to get to matches. im going to aim for tuesdays at 10pm est, unless the other team has preferences.

as a quick note, this will be CS 1.6 CAL, no CZ allowed, heres a link to get 1.6 skins,

http://forums.caleague.com/showthread.php?t=9495

Last edited:
if you need a practice server let me know. I can handle 5-8 players depending on TS usage. it wont be up 24/7 though, atown i'll give you shell access so you can exec a script via putty to start and stop.

I'd play for you guys but Im noob and hardly good enough to play competition....maybe one day when i get better at this game I can play with you guys.

I can carry your towels and bandaids!!!!Woot hehehe not calerific here, but if the team needs a duck then quack me,,,,

alrighty sounds good. glad people still check this place lol. like i said, once we get an official server going and we get the toj roster setup for cal-o we be ready, im glad we have some prep time before the next season though

tn3 pwned in cal???? rofl, those were good days.

ok so tn3 wasnt the greatest clan in cal-o but we still had fun.

You should put up a list of all the roles needed to fill in the group, cuz you're going to need stratigist, leaders, scrim finders.... plus ingame skills, favorite weapons, skills, fighting tendencies, etc.....

Back