ToJ Get-2-Gether

Wirl

on to something new...
smile.gif

Hey everyone...

I remember a while back that there was a time when the ToJ got together to fellowship and worship.
IS THAT COMING AGAIN???

I would love to come together with each of you to praise our Lord.

Hey, let me know cause I would love for this to happen again.

PEACE & LOVE TO YA'LL
Andy
PastorWirl [ToJ.cc]
SteamRoller {GFC#2}
http://www.geocities.com/wirlaa

A convention (I think). It is where we all get-2-gether, in person, and have time together in prayer, worship & FUN!!!
I hope this still can happen (again).

well, west coast no good for me.. no good at all.. i've never been to a lan party.. and i live in michigan.. so west coast no good

aha! we have 3 west coasters sofar! Atown, Flash and me! 3 is enough for the rest of you to come to Oregon of course

Mr. T - I don't know if you know this and are just making wisecracks, but it was in Oklahoma last year :-D.

East coast would be cool, I've never been out there before.

Come on make me happy! COME TO OREGON!!!! i cant fly anyways, besides i hate planes.....PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ COME TO OREGON PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*sobs*

yea, I remember it was right around the time i first joined, so I didn't go. But I'd go if it was here again.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (l33tben @ Nov. 27 2004,8:24)]aha! we have 3 west coasters sofar! Atown, Flash and me! 3 is enough for the rest of you to come to Oregon of course
im on west coast too =D

That makes 4! ANOTHER REASON why we should visit in Oregon! I can arrange something here if u guys plan to come

actually oregon would be a good nuetral place but i say SEATTLE !!!!!!!

Back