This weekend

Manyik said:
So... you are a subject of the Queen young male.

Kel Qeen of all Europe

No, I... "took care of" the queen and your corrupt government in Australia. Believe it or not, our Aussie friends were happy to have the Queen deposed...

or the anti christ will take everything over

:eek: Burn a library :eek:

:mad: You get your grubby little hands away from my books! I am charging you with treason! Maid I insist you send him over to me for justice. :mad:

Kel Queen of all Europe

Manyik said:

:mad: You get your grubby little hands away from my books! I am charging you with treason! Maid I insist you send him over to me for justice. :mad:

Kel Queen of all Europe
treason...? im not a europe citizen i cant be held for treason. and i dont have grubby little hands.. *humph*
and i didnt burn a library im just saying if he did, then he would make his mark in history for being cyber-killed. :p

Atown said:
hmmm...... burn library......
it isnt a bad thought right, i mean, lots of dried paper, wooded shelves,no security, secluded. its an arsenists' dream

vibrokatana said:
you forget about the fire extenguisher system
we all know that when people see a raging fire they run not get the fire extinguisher. only MABEY two people would be brave/smart enough to get/find one.

Stc95 said:
we all know that when people see a raging fire they run not get the fire extinguisher. only MABEY two people would be brave/smart enough to get/find one.
most systems are automatic, so its pointless...

Manyik said:

Kel Queen of all Europe
He's yours! :mad:

I recommend a good torture session to teach him a lesson! Don't threaten our books, boy!

MaidMirawyn said:
He's yours! :mad:

I recommend a good torture session to teach him a lesson! Don't threaten our books, boy!

make sure to keep him away from my stash, I have almost 80% of the battletech series, they dont even print most of em anymore...

Back