This weekend

techwhosaysnee

I'm going to be on and off a lot this weekend, mainly gaming during quick breaks between doing responsible-adult type stuff.

But trying to raise all my characters quickly, I'm running out of gold and resources. So I plan to do a little bit of farming. I've never really done much farming, so if anyone wants to give me a hand at learning quickly, that would be super!

Thanks!

i'll help run ur war/mo and thats ur best way for ettin farming

techwhosaysnee said:
I'm going to be on and off a lot this weekend, mainly gaming during quick breaks between doing responsible-adult type stuff.
ahh the wonders of being a kid... :)

Stc95 said:
ahh the wonders of being a kid... :)

Well, a kid that owns his own house.

I was just referring to my "Work - quest - Work - mission -work -lunch and quest - work" schedule for weekends. :D

techwhosaysnee said:
Well, a kid that owns his own house.

or mabey a kid that won the lotto, became a secret governtment agent, retired, has big bucks in his account. and bought iceland...

Stc95 said:
but dont kingd and queens already be married...?
No, the husband of a queen is not necessarily king. In some systems, if he isn't of the royal bloodline, he can never be king. Only a Prince Consort.

For instance, I am Queen Mirawyn of North America. In Spirit of Elisha, you will find Queen Kel of Europe. My husband, dorkelf, and and Kel's husband, Rho, are Princes Consort of the respective continents. NOT kings.

MaidMirawyn said:
No, the husband of a queen is not necessarily king. In some systems, if he isn't of the royal bloodline, he can never be king. Only a Prince Consort.

For instance, I am Queen Mirawyn of North America. In Spirit of Elisha, you will find Queen Kel of Europe. My husband, dorkelf, and and Kel's husband, Rho, are Princes Consort of the respective continents. NOT kings.
one word and one word only... so

Back