• Throwing rocks at random people

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Camm option: THE MUFFIN MAN

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Throwin Chicken Heads at ChickenSoup :P

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
Ohhh.

Well, sorry bout that. Most of the dorkelves around here that I know do play paintball, so I just assumed.

LOL No, it was while we were in Colorado. My friend tried to convince me I should taste the paint. :rolleyes: But firing the gun was fun! And noisy.

Bah, I paid a friend of mine to put a whole packet of paintball gun oil in his mouth. It looked, from his expression, like it tasted horrible. Heh, probably the best dollar I've ever spent :D

Bah, I paid a friend of mine to put a whole packet of paintball gun oil in his mouth. It looked, from his expression, like it tasted horrible. Heh, probably the best dollar I've ever spent :D

that stuff you greese up your gun with? eh your not supposed to eat that!

Reminds me I need to get my pb gun out and oil it again.

meh.

anyway, I played airsoft with two friends of mine. We had to alternate since I only own two CO2 powered pistols... (saving up for a decent rifle w/ scope) but it was awesome anyway since one round I was practically invisible in the undergrowth of the woods he owned (I was wearing my dad's old BDUs, aka camos) and he finally gave up hiding and started looking for me... he was wearing a bright blue shirt XD and the next match I faced him he climbed up in a tree. :p it was freakin' hilarious, because I was watching him for like five minutes and he couldn't spot me and I finally jumped up and ran around yelling and got him to waste his ammo trying to hit me (he came fairly close on multiple occasions, though. And he got the not-as-great pistol... :eek:)

CAMM OPTION ISNT WINNING NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This thread must be deleted and we must TRY AGAIN!

Well, I guess people prefer paintball to throwing chicken heads at C$.

Not surprising, really. I haven't handled the heads but I have handled the legs, bodies, wings, and drumsticks at my job... it's pretty disgusting.

Most people would probably prefer paintball...

I've played paintball a bunch this summer and now I want a Tippmann 98 Custom. Good, reliable gun. Very customizable. Not TOO expensive...

Oh, and also an airsoft rifle. You know, to go with my two CO2 pistols... :p but first I have to scrape up the money for all of this since my "job" this summer, though tiring, has been volunteering. You know, working for free. I did get this awesome shirt that said "Willing to Work for Food" :D

But I realize that right now I'd hardly use either things because of school starting up again (jeez the summer flew by) and all that, so I'll probably wait quite a while before I get both of them.

Back