Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Throwing rocks at random people

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Camm option: THE MUFFIN MAN

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Throwin Chicken Heads at ChickenSoup :P

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
Uhhh... right. Anyway, I have two airsoft pistols now!! :D a tippman K400 with a flatline barrel thingy and a slightly cheaper taurus somethingorother. I like the tippman better just because of the better/easier CO2 setup but I like both of them really and now I can roll out, two guns blazing!

Heh heh. :)

If Al Gore becomes president, he wilst assuredly kill two birds with one stone by banning CO2 guns. (Gun control freak and global warming crusader - two-time loser...)

Heh heh. :)

If Al Gore becomes president, he wilst assuredly kill two birds with one stone by banning CO2 guns. (Gun control freak and global warming crusader - two-time loser...)

He already tried for the presidency. But if he hadn't already, I'd say "OH TEH NOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!"

Well, I heard the other day that he might be considering entering the race.

I of course began laughing at the absurdity of that, but then I calmed down and seriously considered it.

:eek: Al Gore.. president... our country might as well be dead.
Actually, that goes for Hillary too...

i went paintballing with dad and friends awhile back, saw a guy get shot right in the neck.

im picking throwign rocks at random ppl because if u run faster no harm done eh?

know a boy lives about an hour from me who got shot in the eye with a bb gun, wasnt wearign glasses unfortunatley, he fully healed but.

well I just shot a friend of mine with an airsoft gun, 300 fps, 3-4 feet away, bare chest (no shirt on)

bloody welt. Many apologies by me. Pledging an "I owe you big for this one".

:p

no, he ran out onto his balcony, and the airsoft pistol was just sitting there in my hands... he had no shirt on... o_O

Paintball guns are fun. I didn't know that...

AND they say paintballs themselves are edible...well, sorta. Who would have thought?

Paintball guns are fun. I didn't know that...

AND they say paintballs themselves are edible...well, sorta. Who would have thought?

If you like oily goo, then yes you could eat em. Rather you should say they are non-toxic. I wouldn't recommend eating em :p

Back