The person below me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truish....Icthus appointed him and everyone else said "yes! we don't have to do it!" <did I hear someone say sucker?>

The person below me thinks I'm right

Last edited:
LOL. True!!

The person below me wants to serve as a leader in Redeemed-WAR.

False? But for some reason i always end up at the front...

The person below me thinks I am being framed by the above posters.

False. I think those that are intended to lead will usually be in a position of leadership. =)

The person below me wonders why of all the people in Redeemed-WAR, Odale was chosen "BD4L". =\

False. I'd never think of questioning it.

The person below me sends and receives more than 100 emails a day at work.

Does one email cc'd to 100 people count? Never mind...False

The person below me posted on my facebook this week.

True.....does he hide green glowing monkey pets under it like the BD4L?

The person below me remembers Osirys's pet.

True. It was funny/cute how you would always see glowy green smoke from under his dress.

The person below me wants tomorrow and the weekend to come sooner. >.<

True and false. I can't spell for anything. But now my browser has built in spell check.

The person below me thinks heaven is leveling too slow.

TRUE! I keep sending her mats for her apothecary though, so next time she logs she'll be stuck at her mailbox for a while. Hmm...maybe I'm causing her to level slowly as a result of this?

The person below me has played Mourkain Temple or Tor Anroc and held the item for the duration of an entire match.

False. I have no idea what you're talking about. I am so still in WAR preschool...

The person below me has skilled a WAR crafting/gathering profession to 50 or above.

True! Apothecary almost to 100 and Cultivating at 110+ish. I'm only leveling slow because I feel bad talking to the boy and playing WAR at the same time. Although we watched the new South Park over the phone together last night and then the convo died for the rest of the night until I fell asleep...

The person below me doesn't like making phone calls pertaining to work.

Truish, does making phonecalls to your health insurance provide count as work from home? Cause if so..... I HATE IT!!! And you can never win while dealing with them.

The person below me knows what having a cast on a part of their body feels like. And has sympathy for me, I had to have a walking cast put on today. YUCK!!!!

True...broke my wrist last year.

The person below me doesn't want to hear what pins through a bone feel like.

False. I don't mind.

The person below me has had to have a broken bone reset before.

False, but one of my daughters had to have a reset with a pin. Then another surgery 10 months later for a TFCC tear that happened with the last break!!! She actually saved the pin as a keepsake. hehe

The person below me will tell something about themselves that they think others would be suprised to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back